watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mr CorkedHat and Frank Lampard

Started by finnster01, July 14, 2010, 08:58:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

finnster01

I have not seen a post from the Bard for a bit, but is it possible we have a recent sighting in Australia? He may have been so sloshed that he accidentally mistook the crocodile for Fat Frank Lampard, especially as it appears the beast is named "Fatso"...

Either way, you can't make this stuff up and it can only happen in Australia...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/10611973

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

blingo

CH would not ride that. It's far too small for a man of his stature  :028:

TheDaddy

Couldn't be CH !

He would of just buggered off home got a couple of plasters a needle and thread !
Then gone back and shot the barstard and sold croc burgers for a month or so.

Mind you i would have bitten CH if he had climbed on my back late at night !  :58:

Thanks for sharing Finn very funny....
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

CorkedHat

Crocodile Dundee has a lot to answer for, Mr Finn.
Every drunk and wannabe tough guy think that they can ride crocs, eat poisonous spiders and pick up deadly snakes with alacrity.
As you will have gathered from a previous post I crapped myself when I picked up a harmless blue tongue lizard by mistake so the chances of me doing any of the above are about the same as me riding over the Niagara Falls in a barrel – and no matter how pissed I became it just would not happen.
Now there are some characters who frequent the Rup Pub who may very well be in the other category. Man Mountain Loats, however, would have no problem in straddling a crocodile but unfortunately due to MML's excessive weight the croc would disappear under water never to be seen again.
Broome, incidentally, where Fatso is domiciled, is up there in the WA tropics and is truly God's own country. Because it is so far away most tourists give it a swerve, but believe me a visit to Broome is worth the effort.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

LBNo11

...yep, Crocodile Dundee has a lot to answer for, I'll bet all the Shiela's now do this all the time too:-

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

CorkedHat

Quote from: LBNo11 on July 14, 2010, 10:10:50 AM
...yep, Crocodile Dundee has a lot to answer for, I'll bet all the Shiela's now do this all the time too:-

If she must have a pee in our billabong. she should at least take her cossie off first  :020:

epsomraver

Looks like she jumped in the cossie  and missed Corkie!, on a more serious note, we were told NEVER do what she is doing as the crocs can move a lot quicker than you, I bet they made sure there were none around when they took that shot.

CorkedHat

Quote from: epsomraver on July 14, 2010, 12:08:30 PM
Looks like she jumped in the cossie  and missed Corkie!, on a more serious note, we were told NEVER do what she is doing as the crocs can move a lot quicker than you, I bet they made sure there were none around when they took that shot.

Fear not ER - I have it on very good authority that the shot was taken in King George's Park, Wandsworth - she ain't that brave  :010: