watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tipping FA Cup CHAMPION- The Cravenette

Started by dannyboi-ffc, February 26, 2015, 12:39:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dannyboi-ffc

It's show time 64! Who will create history as the first ever FOF Tipping FA Cup champion???

Here's a link to the updated rules just in case you wish to go over them

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=43340.msg595847#msg595847  

Congratulations to you both. It has been a rollercoaster of a journey, we started with 64 and now we are down to just 2. There have been many injury time turnarounds and drama that have made the FA cup more exciting for me than it normally would as a Fulham supporter. There's just one thing left to decide, it's time to make history folks..... 049:gif

Here's the questions that will be the making of our champion........

1) Correct Result- 2 points 90mins only
2) Correct Score- 5 points  90mins only
Remember you don't get the 2 points for the result if you correct score.

3) Will there be a red card? No= 1 point.   Includes Extra Time
                                          Yes= 3 points as the risk is a lot higher.

4) Which team will score first? 1 point for correct answer.    Includes Extra Time

5) Predict the first goalscorer. I want 3 predictions, first choice, second choice and third. If your first choice is correct you will receive 3 points. If second choice is correct you will receive 2 points and for third 1 point. If your player is injured you can message me before kick off and change it.  For example-

1st- giroud - 3 points Includes Extra Time
2nd- sanchez 2 points
3rd- Benteke 1 point

6) Minute of first goal= 1 point. If its 0-0 the point will go to the closest to 0 mins- 90mins only

7) How many bookings?   (3 points if correct, 1 point for the closest)   Includes extra time

8) How many subs?   (3 points if correct, 1 point for closest)   Includes extra time                  

9) How many corners)       (3 points if correct, 1 point for closest) Includes extra time

Arsenal (SuperMitch) V Aston Villa (The Cravenette)

Both of you deserve to win, I made the cravenette the outright favourite in the quarter finals so it looks like the bookies do always get it right lol. Cant call the final though, its going to be very close!

Very best of luck to you both
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Supermitch

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on February 26, 2015, 12:39:12 PM
It's show time 64! Who will create history as the first ever FOF Tipping Cup champion???

Here's a link to the updated rules just in case you wish to go over them

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=43340.msg595847#msg595847  

Congratulations to you both. It has been a rollercoaster of a journey, we started with 64 and now we are down to just 2. There have been many injury time turnarounds and drama that have made the FA cup more exciting for me than it normally would as a Fulham supporter. There's just one thing left to decide, it's time to make history folks..... 049:gif

Here's the questions that will be the making of our champion........

1) Correct Result- 2 points 90mins only
2) Correct Score- 5 points  90mins only
Remember you don't get the 2 points for the result if you correct score.

3) Will there be a red card? No= 1 point.   Includes Extra Time
                                          Yes= 3 points as the risk is a lot higher.

4) Which team will score first? 1 point for correct answer.    Includes Extra Time

5) Predict the first goalscorer. I want 3 predictions, first choice, second choice and third. If your first choice is correct you will receive 3 points. If second choice is correct you will receive 2 points and for third 1 point. If your player is injured you can message me before kick off and change it.  For example-

1st- giroud - 3 points Includes Extra Time
2nd- sanchez 2 points
3rd- Benteke 1 point

6) Minute of first goal= 1 point. If its 0-0 the point will go to the closest to 0 mins- 90mins only

7) How many bookings?  (3 points if correct, 1 point for the closest)    Includes extra time

8) How many subs?    (3 points if correct, 1 point for closest)  Includes extra time                   

9) How many corners)        (3 points if correct, 1 point for closest) Includes extra time

Arsenal (Logical Man) V Aston Villa (The Cravenette)

Both of you deserve to win, I made the cravenette the outright favourite in the quarter finals so it looks like the bookies do always get it right lol. Cant call the final though, its going to be very close!

Very best of luck to you both

Have I been thrown out of the competition for some technical irregularity?    :012:

dannyboi-ffc

Lol apologies supermitch. Typo error although there have been issues raised about an ineligible player used in the semi. So you are under investigation as we speak......

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

ffc73

Dannyboi.  Assuming that the predictions are being sent to rather than posted online, are you going to post their respective predictions immediately after kick off so we can see how our final goes?

dannyboi-ffc

I did the same with the semi's mate, as soon as both have messaged me I will post them. So they will definitely be up before kickoff. I think our finalists are biding their time and waiting for injuries etc.

No one remembers a runner up lol

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

The Cravenette Predictions

Arsenal V Aston Villa

Score-  2-0                                   (5 points score, 2 points result)
Which team will score first- Arsenal                (1 point)
Red card- No                                                   (1 point NO, 3 points YES)
First choice goalscorer-  Walcott                       (3 points)
2nd choice goalscorer-   Sanchez                     (2 points)
3rd choice goalscorer-      Cazorla                         (1 point)
Minute of first goal- 33                                              (1 point)
How many bookings-   6              (3 points or 1 point to the closest)
How many subs will be used(maximum of 6)- 5     (3points)
How many corners- 9                 (3 points or 1 point to the closest)

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

SuperMitch Predictions

Arsenal V Aston Villa

Score- 2-0                              (5 points score, 2 points result)
Which team will score first- Arsenal               (1 point)
Red card-  No                                             (1 point NO, 3 points YES)
First choice goalscorer-  Sanchez                 (3 points)
2nd choice goalscorer-  Cazorla                   (2 points)
3rd choice goalscorer-  Walcott                   (1 point)
Minute of first goal-  55                               (1 point)
How many bookings- 4            (3 points or 1 point to the closest)
How many subs will be used(maximum of 6)-  6   (3points)
How many corners- 12              (3 points or 1 point to the closest)

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Now can you see why more questions are added for semis and the final? Just in case this scenario occurs.

So first 3 questions are void, all down to first scorer, minute of first goal, bookings, subs and corners.

Best of luck to you both, You are both worthy winners!    049:gif 082.gif

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supermitch

Many congratulations Cravenette on the victory in the final.  I was pleased to make the final beating some big names along the way but in good Fulham Cup tradition failed at the final hurdle by a narrow margin!!   :012:

Massive thanks to Dannyboi for the running of this add on to the regular tipping league.  Great idea and well organised.  049:gif 049:gif

Have a good summer all.

Supermitch

The Cravenette

Quote from: Supermitch on May 30, 2015, 07:23:14 PM
Many congratulations Cravenette on the victory in the final.  I was pleased to make the final beating some big names along the way but in good Fulham Cup tradition failed at the final hurdle by a narrow margin!!   :012:

Massive thanks to Dannyboi for the running of this add on to the regular tipping league.  Great idea and well organised.  049:gif 049:gif

Have a good summer all.

Thanks Supermitch, but I made you the winner 13-11.  And with that name I think you deserve a cup win! I guess we'll wait for Danny to confirm.

Supermitch

dannyboi-ffc

Ladies and Gentleman, we have our winner! Congratulations to The Cravenette who becomes the first ever Tipping Cup Champion winning the final in dramatic fashion 10-9.

Commiserations to Super Mitch who in typical Fulham style just misses out, you weren't a brilliant runner up and it was super tough separating your tipping wizardry. But there can only be one winner.

Here's a breakdown of the results

Correct Score 4-0       SM- 2-0     Cravenette-  2-0   2 points each
Which team will score first- Arsenal     both correct, 1 point each
Red Card- No     both correct, 1 point each
First scorer- Walcott     1 point SM       3 points Cravenette  
Minute of first goal- 40      Cravenette- 33      1 point
How many bookings- 5    SM-4    Cravenette-6    1 point each
How many subs- 6    SM-6    3 points
How many corners- 8     Cravenette-9  1 point

Full time result  The Cravenette 10- 9 Super Mitch

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

dannyboi-ffc

Many thanks to everyone who took part and a special thanks to Logical Man who was a massive help in learning the ropes of the tipping world. Without his guidance and all of your cooperation it wouldn't have been such a success.

I hope you all enjoyed it and come back again next season.  082.gif :wine: 049:gif

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

bobby01

Well done cuz, I,m proud of ya. 082.gif
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

The Cravenette

Well I never!  I think I missed one of the bookings and thought SuperMitch had it dead on with 4, then when the Ox came on for Arsenal making it 6 subs I thought it was curtains for me.

Well done SuperMitch for making it to the final and giving me a serious run for my money.  I have to say I am pretty chuffed with winning.  Where do I pick up the trophy.....? Ha, ha!

Big thanks to all who took part and made it such an enjoyable competition and a massive thanks too to Danny for putting it all together.

049:gif
COYW!!

Supermitch

Quote from: The Cravenette on May 30, 2015, 08:03:36 PM
Well I never!  I think I missed one of the bookings and thought SuperMitch had it dead on with 4, then when the Ox came on for Arsenal making it 6 subs I thought it was curtains for me.

Well done SuperMitch for making it to the final and giving me a serious run for my money.  I have to say I am pretty chuffed with winning.  Where do I pick up the trophy.....? Ha, ha!

Big thanks to all who took part and made it such an enjoyable competition and a massive thanks too to Danny for putting it all together.

049:gif
COYW!!
Yes - I will not forgive Agbonlahor for that silly booking back chatting to the ref.  Will always blame him for costing me the honour of winning the Cup.   :031:

Congratulations once again  :Haynes The Maestro:

The Cravenette

Quote from: bobby01 on May 30, 2015, 08:03:06 PM
Well done cuz, I,m proud of ya. 082.gif

Thanks,Rob,, although still not sure how it happened!

Logicalman

Congrats to the pair of you in getting to the final, and to The Cravanette for the final victory!!
Great competition, great organization Dannyboi, looks like we have another regular compo for the faithful.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.