watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cannot stand Ruiz......

Started by Fulham Tup North, March 01, 2015, 12:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham Tup North

092.gif  ......hoped he would be gone by now.  We don't need someone with such a poor attitude at the club, thinking they are better than the rest of the team.
Having said that, when he plays, we win or at least play a lot better and often get at least a point.
If he keeps playing for the remainder of the season we will be safe, but once he goes in the summer, who will step in to cover his role?
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Robbie

Maybe he will now stay. If we have a good run and we can build for a push to the PL next season.  Surely better than mid table Spanish football !?  (or "training matches for RM/Barca" as they are called)

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on March 01, 2015, 12:13:52 PM
092.gif  ......hoped he would be gone by now.  We don't need someone with such a poor attitude at the club, thinking they are better than the rest of the team.
Having said that, when he plays, we win or at least play a lot better and often get at least a point.
If he keeps playing for the remainder of the season we will be safe, but once he goes in the summer, who will step in to cover his role?
COYW

But he IS better than the rest of the team (despite getting caught on the ball too often) and should be playing in a top league somewhere.

He was MOTM for me yesterday, lots of tackles and creative passes. He gives us something different when he plays. As long as the team plays a fast, pressing game, not falling back and defending deep, as it did earlier under Kit and most impressively yesterday then we can accommodate him in the team and the team is better for his presence.

Ordar

He played well yesterday. What does annoy me is that he never celebrates our goals. He's obviously leaving at the end of the season though so he's probably not that bothered

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Ordar on March 01, 2015, 01:10:09 PM
He played well yesterday. What does annoy me is that he never celebrates our goals. He's obviously leaving at the end of the season though so he's probably not that bothered

I noticed that when the players ran over to celebrate our first goal, ambles back..

David Allen Crankshaw

He had a decent game yesterday but he makes it plain that he doesn't want to be here. I will be glad when he's gone. He isn't good enough to play in a top league which is evident by the lack of suitors.

F.luke

Ruiz MoM you must be kidding played a lot better but needs too no where near Parker or Woodrow

Lighthouse

Let's be honest, he went walkabout for the last half an hour and kept trying to play flicks and tricks too deep. If we had conceded a goal or two from his mistakes we would be howling for him to be dropped.

However we are better with him in the side and he had a good game up until then. But he will leave and we need to find better players.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mince n Tatties

Man of the Match???????
What game were you watching? He played well, but Parker was immennse.
So was Hutch actually. .

snarks

What I liked about the defensive performance was the willingness to get the ball forward and away from the box. No tippy tappy across the back four. First look was (generally) upfield and if any doubt - hoofed

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 01, 2015, 02:04:23 PM
Man of the Match???????
What game were you watching? He played well, but Parker was immennse.
So was Hutch actually. .

Parker, like the rest of the team, put in the kind of performance we have been demanding from the team for some while. He put in some good tackles and driving runs as for our second goal as we should expect but there were still too many sideways and backwards passes typically to Hutchenson whose only option often is then to hoof it forward.

I give my vote for MOTM to Ruiz for his effort (like others) in pressing and for the creativity he offered, spreading the play giving us time and space on the ball and for his positive move inside and shot that lead to our first goal.

That's my opinion.

TheManOnTheBus

Bryan won't leave. He will be here next season for our  promotion.

jimmyc19

Are you mad? He's our best player by a country mile, we haven't won a game when he hasn't played! Can't blame him for being a little annoyed, we screwed up his move, but he's given even more effort imo since, I don't care whether he celebrates or not. And his first touch rivals Berba ...

Max Headroom

I can't fault the man. He wasn't happy but despite having his move cocked up he puts in 100% effort every game, and is a completely different player to the one that started against blackburn that first game in the premiership....

Bryanthebroom

A quality performance from all of our midfield players yesterday but Parker and Ruiz stood out. I can't believe people are still on his back. He goes out of his way to make sure he's always available, his passing is creative and looks effortless and while tackling and pressing obviously isn't his game, he puts in loads of effort positionally off the ball to make sure passing options are reduced for the opposition.

People fault his commitment to the club but let's face it, he's way too talented to be playing in the bottom half of the championship. The fact that he hasn't spat out his dummy and is still doing a fantastic job for the team is credit to him.

grandad

I don´t like all the girly celebrations so credit to Ruiz for acting as a professional. A simple pat on the back or handshake is all that is required.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Kent Cassandra

I noticed just before the kick off Ruiz ran to shake hands with Parker, McCormack and a few others.
Did he celebrate before? Some people don't go for all this childish celebratory nonsense.
Cornish Cassandra 1996, Don Quixote 2002, Kent Cassandra 2009.

Skatzoffc

I thought he was great yesterday.

I think we look more balanced when he is in the team.
But I also believe he works better, (and as a consequence the team), when we move the ball quicker.
That what happened yesterday imo.

If you move the ball forward quicker there is more space. So someone with his 1st touch and awareness can pick good passes and the team is more penetrative.

Very entertaining game to watch.

Maybe it was down to KS losing his rag. He certainly was angry after Millwall. So maybe a shout or two after that debacle and on the training ground has shaken up the players.

Long may it continue.

COYW!

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

epsomraver

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on March 01, 2015, 01:07:47 PM
COYW

But he IS better than the rest of the team (despite getting caught on the ball too often) and should be playing in a top league somewhere.

He was MOTM for me yesterday, lots of tackles and creative passes. He gives us something different when he plays. As long as the team plays a fast, pressing game, not falling back and defending deep, as it did earlier under Kit and most impressively yesterday then we can accommodate him in the team and the team is better for his presence.
:plus one: :plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

callumc513

Quote from: Apprentice to the Maestro on March 01, 2015, 01:07:47 PM
COYW

Preach.