watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Cannot stand Ruiz......

Started by Fulham Tup North, March 01, 2015, 12:13:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

you lucky people

there is no way he will stay next season, he does not want to be here and will move on despite the fact that no 'big' club seems to have come in for him. He plays and he plays well but he seems like a surly teenager who is doing detention
'Remember, when things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean, cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.'

TrexFFC

I love how as soon as Ruiz comes back for a full game we get a win. If we're going to play this formation then we NEED him. I hope he does actually leave the club because I'm getting really tired of him getting slagged off even when he performs well.

callumc513

Quote from: TrexFFC on March 01, 2015, 06:48:14 PM
I love how as soon as Ruiz comes back for a full game we get a win. If we're going to play this formation then we NEED him. I hope he does actually leave the club because I'm getting really tired of him getting slagged off even when he performs well.

Same, it's not fair on him.

dannyboi-ffc

I feel short changed with Ruiz,  why couldn't he perform like that in the premier league?

He wasn't motm because that was parker by a long way. But ruiz was brilliant and we aren't any where near as good without him. His work rate has improved a lot under kit, he used to be lazy defensively in a pathetic way but now he tracks back and actually makes tackles.  

It's ironic, what comes round goes around as they say. I couldn't care less about ruiz and his career once the summer comes and he leaves, likewise I doubt he will shed a tear if we are relegated again after he leaves.  But it's very clear ruiz tried to use us as a stepping stone to an Arsenal just like most players do. It backfired for ruiz through no one's fault but his own and now as he's desperate to leave we are using him because we need him.

He blows hot and cold with me but I didn't appreciate his comments to the media. We all knew he wanted to leave so I don't see why he felt the need to belittle our club and tell the world he was very eager to leave and angry the move fell through.  

Just shut up and let the feet do the talking Bryan and then we can part companies in the summer both getting what we want. We stay up and you play for the mighty levante who could well be relegated this season.  Dream move

But credit where it's due, on the pitch he has been superb this season
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Fulham1959

Quote from: Skatzoffc on March 01, 2015, 04:24:31 PM
I thought he was great yesterday.

I think we look more balanced when he is in the team.
But I also believe he works better, (and as a consequence the team), when we move the ball quicker.
That what happened yesterday imo.

If you move the ball forward quicker there is more space. So someone with his 1st touch and awareness can pick good passes and the team is more penetrative.

Very entertaining game to watch.

Maybe it was down to KS losing his rag. He certainly was angry after Millwall. So maybe a shout or two after that debacle and on the training ground has shaken up the players.

Long may it continue.

COYW!

Very interesting point !

I've just watched the first half on Fulham FC and he certainly worked hard yesterday ;  but Scotty was simply amazing !

Burt

Well if he doesn't want to be here at least he is professional enough to put in a good shift rather than just go through the motions and for that he deserves a bit of respect.

Berserker

I still love him, but then I always have
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

The Rock

The fact that he ran around before the match to shake everyone else's hands after he had 327 transfers fall through and still willing to show up and give it all he's got tells you that he likes his football and a really good sport. Quality player and everything I'd expect from someone with that bit of extra class.

So what do you think of Joey Barton?