watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Im Having A Rant..."Beards"

Started by Mince n Tatties, March 01, 2015, 07:41:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Every Tom Dick and Harry and even Sally seems to have a beard now.
Every second bloke in the street, footballers, singers and at the Oscars the other night
all trying to outdo one another(wonder if one jumped in front of a train they would all copy).
Get the razors out lads, they make some of you look 20 years older than you are.
There thats my rant...Im now off for a shave... :yay:

Martinsback

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 01, 2015, 07:41:15 PM
Every second bloke in the street, footballers, singers and at the Oscars the other night
all trying to outdo one another(wonder if one jumped in front of a train they would all copy).
Get the razors out lads, they make some of you look 20 years older than you are.

I have a beard...I think real men have them..that is a fact...

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Martinsback on March 01, 2015, 07:43:21 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on March 01, 2015, 07:41:15 PM

I have a beard...I think real men have them..that is a fact...

I was waiting to see who the first one was who would say that.
Martin you win first prize.
A years supply from Gillette...

Andy S

I have a beard as well Why? Because I can. I've had a beard for 35 years I like having a beard and I like people with beards. If you don't want one it is because you don't so let me do my thing and I'll let you do yours. Just one more point I never cut myself shaving!

Southdowns White

They've all just realised how many women like to stroke a mans beard, I've had mine for years and ladies have always  touched it. It is a bit annoying now though because so many other clowns are getting in on the act.

dannyboi-ffc

You must really hate the man/woman who won the euro vision. 
I don't have a beard so I'm with you Mince!  I'm getting out the nivea as we speak to make my face as smooth as a babies bum

who's with me?
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Mince n Tatties

Never trust a man with a beard.
He obviously got something to hide...... :005:

King_Crud

I've had a beard or massive chops since I could grow them. I want to go back to the chops but my girlfriend loves my beard too much. Who am I to complain?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: King_Crud on March 01, 2015, 08:30:02 PM
I've had a beard or massive chops since I could grow them. I want to go back to the chops but my girlfriend loves my beard too much. Who am I to complain?

Is that Lamb or Pork Chops... :clap_hands:

cmg

On yesterday's evidence, I would say that facial growth is best avoided if you are as young and pale as Will Hughes...Unless you are auditioning for the lead in "Father Christmas: The Early Years."

bog

I've had mine since 1973 and have no thought of ever removing. My wife has never seem me without it...which is probably just as well....

092.gif 092.gif 092.gif 092.gif

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: cmg on March 01, 2015, 08:58:00 PM

On yesterday's evidence, I would say that facial growth is best avoided if you are as young and pale as Will Hughes...Unless you are auditioning for the lead in "Father Christmas: The Early Years."

Yes they OK on older men (had myself once) its all these young lads.
My next door neighbours  boy 19 got a hideous thing on his face, I said to him for a laugh does he have a mirror in the house...Makes him look 40, fashion the in thing.
It will be flares next you wait and see..

grandad

I had one for years until it started to look like a badgers ar$e. Stillo have the tash though. Reminds me what my last meal was.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Burt

I maintain a close beard and have a stubble shaver to keep it short. I used to shave but developed an allergy to all foams etc. so that's my excuse for not being hair-free!

Lighthouse

I have had a beard since New Years Day 1979. It has changed colour and length and fashion. I have to be honest and say I really don't care what other people do with their chins as long as they are comfortable. People who choose to talk about others looks are welcome to wallow in trivia.

I shall hide behind my beard in hairy bliss.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Jonaldiniho 88

I have a beard and I'm not too old. Why would I waste time shaving everyday when I could be on here talking about it.

Vinnieffc

Beards are a sign of loose hygiene. I got my wife to shave hers off. Enuff said.

Holders

It's a fashion thing. They were prevalent in Victorian times; yet if you look at all the footage from WW1, most/many of the blokes had little tashes. They went out of fashion during WW2 for obvious reasons and since then beards have only been really popular during the hippy years.

I like beards and it's good to see them coming back. I grew one when I was in my 20s, got a decent job and wanted to look older, then shaved it off when it started going grey. In my experience, females tend to prefer clean-shaven (on blokes' chins, that is).
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

snarks

I had a beard - but there was a problem with it.

How in the name of all that's holy, does someone with dark brown hair, grow a special one beard. As a result it was removed, never to see the light of day again.

Although from the amount of stubble that appears to be grey when I don't shave for a couple of days, I'm not sure a grey beard is the way to go either, hence I will keep the sideburns, but my beard growing days are gone.

nose

the common place beard worn by the fashion followers looks a stupid as any of these fashion fads usually does

i am neither for or against, beards but they suit some and not others. if it looks stupid then shave it off, and most do look stupid with no shape or character.