watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The times say Parker was our worst player

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, March 01, 2015, 10:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toby Ward-Smith

I don't what match their journalist was watching but they only rated him a 5/10 which was only matched by Christensen who went of injured after 30 mins and Dembele who only played the last 5.  That was our lowest rating, Ruiz got an 8 and Woodrow a 7. The other ratings were: 6: Bettinelli, Richards, Hutchinson, Stafylidis, Hoogland, Kavanagh, Tunnicliffe. 7: Bodurov, McCormack
In my opinion Parker was man of the match; constantly throwing his body on the line or controlling the midfield. The ratings seemed pretty harsh to me.

Fernhurst

Done from his/her desk, never at the match.

Given that score cause he was subbed.

Lazy lazy journos!

Once knew a journo in Aus who wrote a review of a play printed the following day in the entertainment section while the front page story was about the theatre burning down!
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

copthornemike

Quote from: Fernhurst on March 01, 2015, 10:43:45 PM

Lazy lazy journos!

Once knew a journo in Aus who wrote a review of a play printed the following day in the entertainment section while the front page story was about the theatre burning down!

copthornemike

Quote from: Toby Ward-Smith on March 01, 2015, 10:32:17 PM
I don't what match their journalist was watching but they only rated him a 5/10 which was only matched by Christensen who went of injured after 30 mins and Dembele who only played the last 5.  That was our lowest rating, Ruiz got an 8 and Woodrow a 7. The other ratings were: 6: Bettinelli, Richards, Hutchinson, Stafylidis, Hoogland, Kavanagh, Tunnicliffe. 7: Bodurov, McCormack
In my opinion Parker was man of the match; constantly throwing his body on the line or controlling the midfield. The ratings seemed pretty harsh to me.
Too right - immense display full of class and effort. Honourable mentions to Ross, the Bod, Brian and young Cauley. Mind you although only on for 10 minutes against tired defenders Moussa was super sub material.

The Rock

They probably didn't see the match. Parker was really pretty good. Dembele on the other hand looked dangerous and I couldn't contain myself at the excitement of him coming on. He's that good. Or will be in 3-5 years.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: Fernhurst on March 01, 2015, 10:43:45 PM

Lazy lazy journos!

I remember spending all day and evening drinking with some tennis journos at Wimbledon.
The following morning all had reports printed and none of them had left the hospitality tent.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES