https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Andranik To Blackburn

Started by White Noise, July 16, 2010, 07:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Andranik Teymourian

Fulham to Blackburn - The Insider says: 3/5

The Iranian midfielder showed glimpses of his capabilities while at Bolton and expected to make a bigger impression at Fulham, however, he never really had a chance against some of Fulham's more consistent players.

He is now available on a free transfer and has joined Blackburn on trial along with Barcelona youngster Gai Assulin who was interesting Tottenham and Arsenal.

On trial: Andranik Teymourian (right) has the chance to impress Sam Allardyce
Blackburn will have to look at such options while their takeover talks rumble on and manager Sam Allardyce has all of £4m to play with.

More trialists, such as Brazilian striker Rodrigo Branco, will continue to try and stake a claim but 27-year-old Teymourian has a real chance to impress with Allardyce short of similar players.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1295306/THE-INSIDER-Manchester-United-join-race-Mesut-Ozil-Sunderland-eye-David-James-Luis-Fabiano-considers-Tottenham.html#ixzz0ts0CEu58

Chopper

Did Allardyce sign Andranik at Bolton too?

Thought he could have been a decent player but we won't really miss him.
Sold my soul to the Green Pole

boxhockcycsock

Ya, I remember seeing him in a couple of preseason games last season or some games that meant almost nothing, but I don't think he really got a chance to prove himself. It'd be a shame if he turns out to actually be good after we sell him.  :50:
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.