News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm off down the coast tomorrow, who else is going?

Started by FatFreddysCat, July 16, 2010, 07:32:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Yep i'll be in Margate tomorrow. My Dad is looking at cheap flats and i dont want my future inheritance to go to waste so i'm going with him. oh sorry did you think i was talking about Bournemouth?

SouthfieldWhite

Margate mate?? youll be able to pick up a flat down there for about 20 quid, the place is aparently like a ghost town these days compared to days gone by, and youll need to speak fluent Polish and Bulgarian ;-) 

Afraid ive got my youth teams football trials so wont be at Bournemouth or Margate, 2 places ive seen Fulham play

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on July 16, 2010, 08:59:52 PM
Margate mate?? youll be able to pick up a flat down there for about 20 quid, the place is aparently like a ghost town these days compared to days gone by, and youll need to speak fluent Polish and Bulgarian ;-) 

Afraid ive got my youth teams football trials so wont be at Bournemouth or Margate, 2 places ive seen Fulham play
Seen us at Bournemouth twice i think, Archibald was playing for us one of them and my Lada (yep the proper Eastern European square one) broke down on the M25 on the way home, i suspect i might have been a bit over the limit after quaffing copius amounts of Badger beer. didn't get to Margate, but was watching it in my very Qprha local, after telling them all we just dont lose to sh1t teams no more, Margate scored and i was covered in haha fans jumping on me, luckily Pesch and Haywood or Moody?? scored so i walked out with my head held high (just) . Buster Bloodvessel lives on a barge just down the road from me by the way. Oh yeah the flat he's looking is a 2 bedroom flat for just £57k, apparantly it will let for just over £400 a month so right result. Kerchiing i now inherit 3 properties, obviously the Margate one is by far the cheapest, but the Fredster will have a reasonably comfortable retirement. Cheers mum and dad  :sir_roy:

FatFreddysCat

And obviously i'm well known for my racial tollerance, so i dont care if it's full of Eastern Europeans  :033:

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 16, 2010, 09:13:13 PM

Seen us at Bournemouth twice i think, Archibald was playing for us one of them and my Lada (yep the proper Eastern European square one) broke down on the M25 on the way home, i suspect i might have been a bit over the limit after quaffing copius amounts of Badger beer. didn't get to Margate, but was watching it in my very Qprha local, after telling them all we just dont lose to sh1t teams no more, Margate scored and i was covered in haha fans jumping on me, luckily Pesch and Haywood or Moody?? scored so i walked out with my head held high (just) . Buster Bloodvessel lives on a barge just down the road from me by the way. Oh yeah the flat he's looking is a 2 bedroom flat for just £57k, apparantly it will let for just over £400 a month so right result. Kerchiing i now inherit 3 properties, obviously the Margate one is by far the cheapest, but the Fredster will have a reasonably comfortable retirement. Cheers mum and dad  :sir_roy:

Been Bournemouth so many times ive lost ount, remember going down for a midweek game and it pi**ed down nearly all the way down there , we were sure it was going to becalled off but stopped raining just before we got there and game went ahead

As for Margate, it makes Northolt look like Paradise, have a good weekend

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on July 16, 2010, 09:23:54 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 16, 2010, 09:13:13 PM

[/quot

Been Bournemouth so many times ive lost ount, remember going down for a midweek game and it pi**ed down nearly all the way down there , we were sure it was going to becalled off but stopped raining just before we got there and game went ahead

As for Margate, it makes Northolt look like Paradise, have a good weekend
You obviously  missed the delights of Northolt village, with it's stream, thatched roof pub (oh thats been burnt down, i had my ear cut off in there as well). Seriously though theres a few hundred sq meters that look like a picture postcard , but just behind is the mosque, and the numerous council estates, but hey, at least it's North of the river  :59: .