watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham just got a mention in the old guys, on beeb 1

Started by FatFreddysCat, July 16, 2010, 09:38:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

No idea what it's about , just on in the background. Trigger from fools and horses is in it. I think the mention was " Who needs a lathe? When Fulham are on the telly?) My God i'm sad that i've seen that on a friday night.  :016:

Lighthouse

I don't mind admitting it. I quite like this prog as it is on just before the IT Crowd on C4. I was thrilled like a child to hear the beloved Fulham mentioned.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

EdenRob

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 17, 2010, 12:10:43 AM
I don't mind admitting it. I quite like this prog as it is on just before the IT Crowd on C4. I was thrilled like a child to hear the beloved Fulham mentioned.

I had the same viewing last night, and did a quiet cheer at the mention. The quote was " a hot curry, a cold beer and Fulham on the telly....." My kind of guy! :045:

Fernhurst

Quote from: EdenRob on July 17, 2010, 11:40:10 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 17, 2010, 12:10:43 AM

I had the same viewing last night, and did a quiet cheer at the mention. The quote was " a hot curry, a cold beer and Fulham on the telly....." My kind of guy! :045:

It was a lot worse in the eighties Lads!! whenn Fulham were in the nether regions of the football league, especially when living 700 miles from FFC.......I used to sit with my nose against the TV screen during episodes of MINDER or CITIZEN SMITH just aching for a mention of my beloved team. :004: 

blingo

" a hot curry, a cold beer, a hernia and Fulham on the telly....."  Now WHO could that be???  :011: :011: :011: :011: :011: