watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Main sponsor

Started by MikeW, March 31, 2015, 07:17:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeW

See they are knocking out bargain home shirts on the web site so presume a new sponsor taking over next year.  Any ideas anyone?
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

westcliff white

we have a new home shirt next season as we do every season, i picked up one for my boy for a tenner at the end of last season.

I am not sure when Marathon ends I thought it was a 3 year deal and think this is the second year of that deal
Every day is a Fulham day

MJG

Let's be honest the home kit is dreadful and they can't give it away.
We have a new Kit coming and Sarah Brookes did say I'd like it,  so hopefully back to plain white with a black trim of some kind.

alfie

Quote from: MJG on March 31, 2015, 07:31:16 PM
We have a new Kit coming and Sarah Brookes did say I'd like it,  so hopefully back to plain white with a black trim of some kind.

Personally I like this current kit, but each to their own I guess
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

MJG

Quote from: alfie on March 31, 2015, 07:33:05 PM
Quote from: MJG on March 31, 2015, 07:31:16 PM

Personally I like this current kit, but each to their own I guess
We will beg to differ and leave it at that ;)

Berserker

I have the black away shirt, I think it is very snazzy, I have last years home, red away and a grey Orange goal keeper, the last two I got cheap at the end of the season. I did like last year's home shirt although a lot of people didn't, I haven't worn it this year as it remind me of being relegated from the Prem
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

FPT

From the Fulham announcement: The deal, which is the biggest in the Club's history, will see the Marathonbet logo displayed on the playing shirts worn by the Club's First Team and its Under-21s for the next two seasons, with an option on a third year.

We love those options.

I personally would like to see an absolute throwback, simply a white shirt and black shorts with white socks. No fanciness, no design ideas.

FPT

And also - this suggests that they already know what the kit is for next season... Still wouldn't surprise me for us to find out the day before pre-season!

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: FPT on March 31, 2015, 10:17:44 PM
From the Fulham announcement: The deal, which is the biggest in the Club's history, will see the Marathonbet logo displayed on the playing shirts worn by the Club's First Team and its Under-21s for the next two seasons, with an option on a third year.

We love those options.

I personally would like to see an absolute throwback, simply a white shirt and black shorts with white socks. No fanciness, no design ideas.

Kinda like the Nike one from 08/09

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Burt

I didn't like the new kit at first but it kind of grew on me so I have ended up getting one.

The problem is not to get your shirt kit confused with our manager Kit else things could get a bit tricky.

Burt

I liked the one from our successful Europa League season.

MJG

Quote from: FPT on March 31, 2015, 10:18:25 PM
And also - this suggests that they already know what the kit is for next season... Still wouldn't surprise me for us to find out the day before pre-season!
The have already decided on it,  it was confirmed by Sarah Brookes at last FST meeting.

FancyPantsil

We love those options.

I would like to see the throwback, just for some variety.  I'm in the minority that appreciates the current home kit...I think it's a nice change of pace.

FancyPantsil

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on March 31, 2015, 10:20:55 PM

We love those options.

Kinda like the Nike one from 08/09

I thought all 3 of the Nike shirts were fantastic...and then we went to Kappa....

rubbernecca

Please cast out the ORANGE, a hideous remnant of Jol's tenure ('orange is the new black' - wrong - not black but Dutch)  It's so embarrassing that it's not even called orange but 'infrared' which is safely outside of the visible spectrum!

FPT

Yes! I liked both the shirts from 2008 to 2010, and I didn't mind the two Kappa kits, but the Adidas shirts for me have been pretty grim.

Strange, as I'm a big fan of Adidas' style, and as an owner of their Copa Mundial football boot, I thought that we'd have a better synergy with each other than we do.

Just a side question - do we have any idea how long the deal with Adidas lasts? Surely a good income stream for us, compared to what say a Joma could offer us.

westcliff white

I thought it was announced as a long term partnership
Every day is a Fulham day

Woolly Mammoth

It's all Black with Red Trim.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.