watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Lockerbie bomber is still alive.

Started by FatFreddysCat, July 16, 2010, 10:13:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Despite the fact he only had 3 months to live , he's still going strong 11 months later. Well done the  govermnent for selling our souls for a bit of oil.  :014:  . And even if he did have 3 months to live, he should have been chained to the wall and fed bread and butter with warm yellowish water to drink.Sorry i've kept away from political posts on FOF, but i feel sickened by how we bow down to much weaker nations and kow-tow for two pieces of silver. Peter Sutcliffe on the over hand who should have been hanged, has no chance of getting out and rightly so.  Just been watching the news if you hadn't guessed.  :dft007:

FatFreddysCat

Good to see your still on the ball LB  :dft012:. Your safe now i'm going to cook a few Tesco finest Beefburgers and watch Inglorius barstewards.

FatFreddysCat

For those that missed my original post, the big fella has edited quite a bit.  :022:

Lighthouse

Well as the thread is still here a few points. The evidence that convicted him was suspect. The medical evidence that allowed him to go home was suspect and his freedom was down to Blair, BP and greed. The usual suspects.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

CorkedHat

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 17, 2010, 12:07:00 AM
Well as the thread is still here a few points. The evidence that convicted him was suspect. The medical evidence that allowed him to go home was suspect and his freedom was down to Blair, BP and greed. The usual suspects.

Correct Mr Beamer. If they hadn't released him, BP would have lost all drilling rights in Libya and possibly in other oil rich countries. It was blackmail at its worst but until we find a substitute for oil this kind of bastardry will flourish - as will wars.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

finnster01

Quote from: CorkedHat on July 17, 2010, 01:41:05 AM
Quote from: Lighthouse on July 17, 2010, 12:07:00 AM

Correct Mr Beamer. If they hadn't released him, BP would have lost all drilling rights in Libya and possibly in other oil rich countries. It was blackmail at its worst but until we find a substitute for oil this kind of bastardry will flourish - as will wars.
Well if BP lost their drilling rights in the rest of the world, we wouldn't have the spectacle I get on the TV every loving morning.

Having said that, that Libyan I would like to have seen quietly faced by a squad of Para 1, and this would be a non-issue.

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

Just be glad you're not Americans. We're being told that we should apologize to BP for getting upset with them about the Gulf Oil spill -- or Sir Rupert will spank.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

leonffc

Quote from: HatterDon on July 17, 2010, 03:36:46 AM
Just be glad you're not Americans. We're being told that we should apologize to BP for getting upset with them about the Gulf Oil spill -- or Sir Rupert will spank.

I think you had every right to be upset HD. The thing we all got annoyed about was how Obama and congress went on about it emphisising 'BRITSH' in british petroleum when talking about multi million dollar compensation claims.
Its not like our government emphisised 'US' when mentioning US friendly fire when all they were looking for was an apology!! (thats not a dig at America - just political double standards and how dollars are more important than life).

Whilst on the political thing. Indias space program - £800M.
                                       British aid to India  -  £600M
Brilliant aint we?

AmericanJames

Quote from: leonffc on July 17, 2010, 06:48:55 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on July 17, 2010, 03:36:46 AM

Whilst on the political thing. Indias space program - £800M.
                                       British aid to India  -  £600M
Brilliant aint we?

Thats a but maddening, but you should see the list of US foreign aid and the lack of respect those said countries give us, if we cut it we could reduce our debt tremendously.

But back to this terrorist scum he should meet a snipers bullet right between the eyes and it should have been the day after the 3 months he was expected to live or just sent to Texas where they have a chair to take care of his type
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

leonffc

But back to this terrorist scum he should meet a snipers bullet right between the eyes and it should have been the day after the 3 months he was expected to live or just sent to Texas where they have a chair to take care of his type
[/quote]

Or is it better he lives longer in a lot of cancer induced pain? A slow painful death may be more apt. A sure death would certainly be pleasing though.

Lighthouse

Quote from: leonffc on July 17, 2010, 09:26:12 AM

Or is it better he lives longer in a lot of cancer induced pain? A slow painful death may be more apt. A sure death would certainly be pleasing though.
[/quote]

Except he probably had nothing to do with it and the evidence was changed and some ignored. We cannot have it both ways. He was a patsy and his conviction was as scadalous as his release. Lets stop feeling hatred against him and ask why Blair was hugging Gaddafi to help BP with a new job? Why the real bombers were never caught and why we are now mates with Gaddafi. Anyway not the forum to debate this.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

finnster01

It is beyond ridiculous Mr CCD,
imagine they pardoned a Sept 11 bomber? Not much difference other than the number of deaths caused.

These guys should be lined up and shot proper (no need to waste medication or electricity, lead is cheaper), and I would be first in line to volunteer for the honours. These people have no right to live. The bible say an eye for an eye, and these idiots are treated like heroes so BP can make another love up of Mother Nature..

Imagine any of your relatives were on that flight? Don't you think a bit of anger and resentment to put it lightly would be present?
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

clintclintdeuce

Im angry knowing there were just Americans, British, and Canadians that perrished because of this rubbish, let alone family and friends. I once met a woman whos son was on that flight. I cant imagine what she is feeling and thinking at this time.
The Dude abides.