https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Steve Sidwell Agrees 3 Year Fulham Deal

Started by White Noise, July 16, 2010, 10:38:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Hammer blow for West Ham as Aston Villa's Steve Sidwell agrees deal with Fulham

By Sportsmail Reporter Last updated at 10:01 PM on 16th July 2010

Aston Villa midfielder Steve Sidwell has snubbed a move to West Ham to join Premier League rivals Fulham for £2million.

Sidwell, 27, has agreed a three-year-deal at Craven Cottage after being swayed by Martin Jol's imminent appointment as manager.

Sidwell joined Villa in 2008 from Chelsea for £5m and made 41 appearances.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1295365/Hammer-blow-West-Ham-Aston-Villas-Steve-Sidwell-agrees-deal-Fulham.html#ixzz0tsqsjF00

Mr Fulham

£2million? Good value for money, isn't it?

Tom

Quote from: Mr Fulham on July 16, 2010, 10:45:01 PM
£2million? Good value for money, isn't it?
Hell yeah! Great value for that kind of money.  :54:  This is good news and just made my Friday better.
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Well happy with that  :54: . He's almost a youth team player.

jarv

Just got in from my exhausting 3 day football tournament.....great news. We had a great time playing, will post about it. proud of myself and my team.

ron

Well pleased with that. I admired his attitude when he was at Reading....and he's a Wandsworth lad to boot .....just like coming home !

manxman

very promising signing spesh for £2 million  :54:  hopefully more to follow (fingers crossed)
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Tom

Quote from: manxman on July 17, 2010, 01:29:16 AM
very promising signing spesh for £2 million  :54:  hopefully more to follow (fingers crossed)
Amen brother!!! Bring in Keane!!!!  :54: :54: :54:
Fulham for life!

White Noise

boxhockcycsock

Too bad he's a crystal palace supporter  :doh:

He's a brilliant footballer though. I'm excited to hear that he's signed for Fulham!  :045:
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

£2 mil? that's almost loose change in football terms!,we've pinched him at that price :sir_roy: :sir_roy: :dft012:

Mr Fulham

Plus he's a local lad, Wandsworth-born.

Ichabod Magoo

I don't think he would have come in if he had any doubts about who the new manager would be.  Good signing.   :045:
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III