Started by White Noise, July 17, 2010, 07:48:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Anyone reckon he will stay?

Is he a Martin Jol type player?

Tom

Quote from: White Noise on July 17, 2010, 07:48:58 AM

I sure hope not. Ship his ass out of here for as much as we can get for him.
Fulham for life!

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Tom on July 17, 2010, 07:50:54 AM

I'm with Tom +1  :dft012:

AmericanJames

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 17, 2010, 08:38:01 AM
Quote from: Tom on July 17, 2010, 07:50:54 AM

I'm with Tom +1  :dft012:

+2
cant we get a couple pounds for him from Celtic?
Some people are literally too stupid to insult

leonffc

+3. I dont think his heart has ever been at Fulham. Whilst he's scored some important goals here and there he's been too hit and miss for me. Especially for the money he cost.   :038:

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

If MJ does what he normally does Kamara will be given a chance,score a couple of goals but not really impress then be gone at xmas :doh: :doh:

boxhockcycsock

He's always been a favorite of mine for some of his spectacular strikes on goal and before the knee injury, his pace. Unfortunately he didn't have the recovery that McBride had, and so Joe has lost his pace. That goal celebration a while back where he shunned Nevland--that still bothers me.

Tbh, I wouldn't mind seeing him leave and agree with y'all, his heart's never really been at Fulham, so he probably will.
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

Tonywa

If he's a Martin Jol type player then I'm afraid we're getting the wrong manager.

TW

Lighthouse

How we could have done him i(Kamara) in the closing stages of the Europa. He could have made a difference in the final instead of an injured BZ. Roy should never have agreed with Kamara going to Celtic until we knew we had a replacement and AJ was fit. As it turned out neither happened.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

leonffc

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 17, 2010, 09:57:05 AM
How we could have done him i(Kamara) in the closing stages of the Europa. He could have made a difference in the final instead of an injured BZ. Roy should never have agreed with Kamara going to Celtic until we knew we had a replacement and AJ was fit. As it turned out neither happened.

true

blingo

Quote from: leonffc on July 17, 2010, 09:28:31 AM
+3. I dont think his heart has ever been at Fulham. Whilst he's scored some important goals here and there he's been too hit and miss for me. Especially for the money he cost.   :038:

The 2 goals he scored against Man C more than justified his fee.

bazzamcb

Quote from: boxhockcycsock on July 17, 2010, 09:47:59 AM
He's always been a favorite of mine for some of his spectacular strikes on goal and before the knee injury, his pace. Unfortunately he didn't have the recovery that McBride had, and so Joe has lost his pace. That goal celebration a while back where he shunned Nevland--that still bothers me.

Tbh, I wouldn't mind seeing him leave and agree with y'all, his heart's never really been at Fulham, so he probably will.

what happend then? havent heard that being spoken of before.

boxhockcycsock

Quote from: bazzamcb on July 17, 2010, 10:36:01 AM

Well, Nevland has a shot at goal from the right corner of the six-yard-box and just the keeper to beat. He makes a pass in between the keeper and a defender to Kamara who passes it into the empty net. Instead of going over to thank Nevland, Kamara runs over to find Paintsil and Etuhu and they do this strange dance I've never seen before (didn't look like samba). Nevland walks over to congratulate Kamara, but is ignored. Nevland pats Kamara on the back of the head and walks away.

It's not really supported by any other incidents, but Kamara sure came off as a jerk :033:
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

HatterDon

Quote from: boxhockcycsock on July 17, 2010, 10:49:46 AM
Quote from: bazzamcb on July 17, 2010, 10:36:01 AM

Well, Nevland has a shot at goal from the right corner of the six-yard-box and just the keeper to beat. He makes a pass in between the keeper and a defender to Kamara who passes it into the empty net. Instead of going over to thank Nevland, Kamara runs over to find Paintsil and Etuhu and they do this strange dance I've never seen before (didn't look like samba). Nevland walks over to congratulate Kamara, but is ignored. Nevland pats Kamara on the back of the head and walks away.

It's not really supported by any other incidents, but Kamara sure came off as a jerk :033:

I remember that well, and it irritated me no end. I never quite looked at Joe the same again after that.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel