watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sven likes his mudhut in Africa

Started by tingtawng, July 17, 2010, 02:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tingtawng

SVEN GORAN ERIKSSON is set to snub Fulham and stay on as manager of Ivory Coast.

Eriksson was the Cottagers' top target to replace Roy Hodgson but the Swede has been offered a bumper four-year deal to lead the Elephants into the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.

The ex-England boss, 62, said: "The Ivory Coast were really pleased and I can stay on if I want."

Fulham's caretaker boss Ray Lewington has ruled himself out of contention for the job.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3056438/Sven-Goran-Eriksson-set-to-snub-Fulham.html#ixzz0tqokU9qO
IN SVEN VE TVUST

Lighthouse

I love the word 'snub'. So far we have seen it -

Fulham will snub Sven as they appoint Jol

Sven to snub Fulham as he stays with Ivory Coast

Jol set to snub Ajax

USA set to snub Bradley in contract deal

Bradley set to snub Fulham for USA contract

I love a good SNUB
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I think that it's more likely that we baulked at his wage demands and have gone for Big Martin Jol instead,so Sven has gone for the"I wanted to stay in International Football" line to save face :doh:

tingtawng

big wedge salary but his lovelife must be suffering in Africa .

IN SVEN VE TVUST

tingtawng

Food

The people of the Ivory Coast eat a wide variety of foods. Since they grow a wide diversity of tropical fruits, their diet contains a large amount of fruit. Ivorians especially enjoy having pineapples and bananas in every meal of the day. In addition to fruit, Ivorians eat many different kinds of meats ranging from monkey to dog. Since they were a French governed colony for a long time, Ivorians took up some French eating traditions including snails. For a common lunch they would dine on manioc (root star) and fish stew. It is evident that the people of the Ivory Coast eat a wide selection of foods.

Shelter

Except for in the cities, most everyone lives in compounds. Compounds are groups of very resistant mud huts. The roofs of these mud huts are usually metal or thatched straw. The owners of the hut usually made it by hand. In major cities people would live in an apartment or a house. However, if these city people were poor, they would live in a compound. If they were extremely rich, they would live in a house even in the small cities. Clearly, most everyone lived in a compound.

Clothing
IN SVEN VE TVUST