watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well done the club and players

Started by epsomraver, April 27, 2015, 05:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

After the game the club invited some of the disabled and wheelchair users to the players lounge to meet the players , relative of mine went and said that Ross was very attentive had a great deal of time for the fans as did Hugo and bryan, She said Bryan was charming , held her hand for a long time as  she told him that he hadn't been one of her favourite players this season but she really liked him now!  :021: :021:

HV71

Class Epsom - good to know we still have some manners and style

Berserker

That's great to hear
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

love4ffc

Ruiz appears to do this kind of things all the time.  I follow him on Instagram and he has a nice photo of him accompanying some fellow Costa Ricans in this years London Marathon.  I like the guy and know he won't stay but I wish he would. 

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Woolly Mammoth

Quality and Class, smashing to hear.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Doesn't make up for the inept performances on the field this season, but nice to here that they can perform professionally off the field"
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

horse1031

I have always heard Bryan is the nicest guy...

he seems to be pretty down to earth to me.

Northern Cottager

Great to hear. I do hope Ruiz has a change of heart and helps get us promoted.

Holders

"...you don't know what you've got till it's gone..."
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

callumc513

Gonna seriously miss Bryan, a class act.

dannyboi-ffc

Brilliant Epsom! No one can deny this side of Bryan. I find him frustrating but he is a very nice guy. At the family training days you can see it, great with the kids and very friendly. Im that respect he is perfect for fulham.

Good to see this part of fulham is still the same and regardless of how important promotion is to us, this is by far the most important thing that makes me love fulham (and the cottage of course)

My daughter had rubbish day recently at the training ground which was organised terribly but I am really pleased the club are still getting these things right in the main
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Peabody

Well said Epsom and well done to everyone involved.

hovewhite

This is one of the reasons that I love this football club.Also I would love ruiz to stay as we are weaker without him.

RaySmith

Great to hear about this, shows that the club we all love still has it heart in the right place, and that players are mostly decent blokes - especially Fulham players!

epsomraver

forgot to mention Matt Smith he also was very good with the fans

Riverside

For manners we will miss both Ruiz and Rodellega . Both have been gentlemen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lighthouse

It is how it should be but very good to know that the club can do something right. Well done to the players and those that organised it.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Vinnieffc

So proud to be a Fulham fan reading this..

kevin

My son was at the front of the stands at the end of a game at the cottage a couple of months ago and the only 2 that signed his programme were Ruiz and Rodallega....Ruiz actually chatted to him which made his day.....when you consider the times he has come off the bench and still performed , for a player of his undoubted class and ability it must have been a difficult pill to swallow
I still rate him and hope he might stay

First State