watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good luck to Bournemouth tonight!

Started by davew, April 27, 2015, 07:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

In my opinion the best team in our division this season and I think they fully deserve promotion! Everybody at the club including the manager seem to have given 100% throughout the long season, something which cannot be said about FFC. Regarded as a small club it just shows what can be achieved if you have the right people and you don't need a huge budget or a past history to achieve success! Good luck to you tonight!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Quote from: davew on April 27, 2015, 07:22:13 PM
In my opinion the best team in our division this season and I think they fully deserve promotion! Everybody at the club including the manager seem to have given 100% throughout the long season, something which cannot be said about FFC. Regarded as a small club it just shows what can be achieved if you have the right people and you don't need a huge budget or a past history to achieve success! Good luck to you tonight!

Totally agree, a club that seems to have similar 'values' to us.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

SuffolkWhite

0001.jpeg
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Ordar

Howe is such a good manager. They obviously don't have the best players in the division, but he has them set up so well. They look very organised and have good pace throughout the side. They barely spent any money and the majority of the first team played in their last promotion and didn't previously have experience in this league.

Bogdan keeping Bolton in this. Shame we didn't take a punt on Howe last year

Ordar

Slaphead in Qatar

chiefo

Ordar

Amazing what a good manager can do with an average set of players (bar Richie who is very good)

dannyboi-ffc

A great story and I am really pleased for them. They will come straight back down and lose their manager if they do but so what. They deserve this moment, best team in the league with the best manager.

Well done to all involved! Enjoy it as these moments dont last forever!
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Wingnut

Delighted for them and I hope they enjoy every moment in the PL.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Adi-ffc

Hope Kit is watching the devastating impact of their wingers. If he stays on next year we must play with more width.

Buffalo76

:plus one:
That's it and that's all.

davew

Well done Bournemouth, thoroughly deserved victory and another great team performance, good luck next season!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

FPT

Eddie Howe deserves great credit for getting an average group of players playing beyond limits they didn't even know they had. Consistency has also been vital for Bournemouth, Cook and Elphick at the back have played every game this season together - as well as the past three seasons. Simon Francis and Charlie Daniels have also been a part of that back four since 2012.

Harry Arter was picked up by Bournemouth in 2010 from Woking, Marc Pugh too has been there for five years, so I do think that any team that has had it's core retain the same for that long will benefit from that retention.

Anyway, they've played bold and exciting football all season and fully deserve automatic promotion.

bobby01

Quote from: Buffalo76 on April 27, 2015, 09:18:30 PM

Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

copthornemike

Quote from: Adi-ffc on April 27, 2015, 09:09:41 PM
Hope Kit is watching the devastating impact of their wingers. If he stays on next year we must play with more width.
Well done Bournemouth - well deserved.
Personally I think we need the type of pacy players Bournemouth have throughout their side - we do have width in attack but no pace.
Second lesson - we need to demonstrate the quick and consistent re-organisation and concentration Bournemouth have demonstrated this season when they did not have the ball.

Northern Cottager

Hey, when we were battling the Europa journey they were in League 2...we're now closer to League 1 and they're Premier League. :(

Burt

Well done to them... Echoes of Wimbledon's rise from non league to top tier.

kevin

I am pleased we did them a favour on Saturday....nice to have someond different in Prem