watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good luck to Bournemouth tonight!

Started by davew, April 27, 2015, 07:22:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham1959

A great rags-to-riches story.  I'm so pleased for them, their fans, their town.

PaulJ123

Quote from: FPT on April 27, 2015, 10:02:24 PM
Eddie Howe deserves great credit for getting an average group of players playing beyond limits they didn't even know they had. Consistency has also been vital for Bournemouth, Cook and Elphick at the back have played every game this season together - as well as the past three seasons. Simon Francis and Charlie Daniels have also been a part of that back four since 2012.

Harry Arter was picked up by Bournemouth in 2010 from Woking, Marc Pugh too has been there for five years, so I do think that any team that has had it's core retain the same for that long will benefit from that retention.

Anyway, they've played bold and exciting football all season and fully deserve automatic promotion.

I'm Facebook friends with Marc Pugh  :008:

Woolly Mammoth

Good to have a different team in the Premier. I hope they go on and win the League first season, and do the Double of you know who.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

St Eve

I bet Roberts wished he was with them. He would at least get some games

Mince n Tatties

To think we were linked with Matt Ritchie in January.
Now the Players Player of the season in the Championship....

Whitesideup

Good wide players... Pugh underrated. Turned Hoogland inside out at Craven Cottage. Agree with all the comments. Their football is just so positive based on total commitment from every player. I like the way they create space with excellent movement, quick passing when possible, but a lot of good choices being made. And as someone commented, they work hard when they lose the ball. Eddie Howe ... what a star.