watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Yes,yes, i'm a weak man with a great love of Fulham

Started by Riversider, April 27, 2015, 08:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riversider

Wasn't going to renew my season ticket for many reasons, work pressures, pressures at home, and all this without any footballing thoughts,
But along came a moment of weakness of Friday and I renewed my two season tickets AND bought a third one

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

dannyboi-ffc

I did the same thing! No matter what happens you just cant walk away from the Cottage. Its still a magical thing to be apart of even when we are dreadful lol.

Good post and I hope you are right about the optimistic future. Mine was 500 or something like that, it was 50 quid cheaper than last season but for 23 games and hopefully 23 wins you cant complain.

See you next season Riversider!   049:gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

SP

Excellent.  At the risk of being greedy, adding Peter Mellor to the Riverside matchday team would work for me.

leonffc

Quote from: SP on April 27, 2015, 09:19:21 PM
Excellent.  At the risk of being greedy, adding Peter Mellor to the Riverside matchday team would work for me.

He lives in America. I think he may be a bit old for all that commuting

leonffc

I wasn't going to renew. Not just because of the awful football but I'm not really local, I miss quite a few games through work and my sons football.

FF to discounted deal. I'm renewing for me and the boy!

Fulham1959

This thread has put a smile on my face.

As a Fulham fan since 1959 (hence my moniker), and living in Stoke-on-Trent, I have only visited the Cottage maybe 30 times and have possibly seen the team in total less than 150 times.  But I still feel the magic !

Dodgin

Not weak Riversider, you know where your heart is.

mullers

I'm in the same boat regarding pressures. I know that if I renew and make say, 20 games I can't really afford the travelling now we've moved, so renewing doesn't make much sense. But sitting in my seat again before the game on Saturday for the first time since October, feeling like I did on a European night even though there was not much to play for then membership isn't much of an option, I want that seat for every game. The discussions and banter reflect what we've been through since we came home - the only problem is explaining that to the better half.

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Riversider on April 27, 2015, 08:36:48 PM
Wasn't going to renew my season ticket for many reasons, work pressures, pressures at home, and all this without any footballing thoughts,
But along came a moment of weakness of Friday and I renewed my two season tickets AND bought a third one