Main Menu

The Official 2015 Silly Season Transfer Thread

Started by Friendsoffulham, May 03, 2015, 11:35:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Quote from: cmg on May 27, 2015, 09:59:05 PM
Quote from: westcliff white on May 27, 2015, 09:44:47 PM
Tarrabt could do a job for someone in the championship if he lost his ego

....along with a couple of stone in weight. Both equally unlikely.
Very true indeed, I did say if LOL
Every day is a Fulham day

@jolslover

Taarabt good player, Ripped apart the champ for QPR. Would do it again. But would never come back to Fulham or drop down to the champ
I would take Armand Traore, although Husband is probably a better option
STH H3

Jonaldiniho 88

I would steer far from any qpr player even if we think they have talent. Nothing to do with qpr but players on their way down shouldn't be considered. I'd rather a star in a rising league one team than an under performing, ageing team. These players have nothing to play for. We want players who think after a good season will attract PL attention. Not PL past it's who want to step down. If our players are looking down how can we look up?

HillingdonFFC

Traore is a complete and utter waster according to my QPR mates. Exactly the type of player we dont need

Lighthouse

Tom Cairney the attacking midfielder from Blackburn is also said to be of interest.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Craven Mad

Friendsoffulham

Everton make official enquiry to sign French striker Moussa Dembele

EVERTON are looking to sign Fulham's French prodigy Moussa Dembele.

Moussa Dembele
WANTED: Feyenoord, Genoa and Everton have all contacted Fulham about signing Moussa Dembele [GETTY]

According to Get French Football News, the Toffees have made contact with the West London club over a potential summer signing.

Dembele joined Fulham from Paris St-Germain in August 2012, quickly helping the club's Under-18 team win the Premier Academy League.

His contract is due to expire next season and without a new deal in place - Everton could complete a fairly significant transfer coup.

Feyenoord and Genoa are also in the running for the 18-year-old's services, but youngster may wish to continue his development in England.

Dembele made his first ever Premier League start for Fulham against Everton, a game they lost 3-1

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/444859/Everton-Moussa-Dembele-PSG-Toffees-Fulham-Transfer-News-Update-Stars-Gossip-Latest

@jolslover

Nooooo, Just want us to keep the Mouss. Offers more than Woodrow imo

Agree about Cairney. Good player
STH H3

westcliff white

Keep mousse and loan him to feyernoord next season, they have a good record of bringing youngsters on and he will get a lot of game time there. Also mate in wrk is a season ticket holder and he will give me an honest update
Every day is a Fulham day

Mince n Tatties

BBC this morning done deal to Everton apparently..Nonsense. .
Think this story surfaced about 8 months ago if im correct, and been
dug out again.
Maybe they short on Stories to tell...

Apprentice to the Maestro

Are we sure they don't mean Moussa Dembele I rather than MD II?

Friendsoffulham

29 May 2015 21:42:56
Fulham are set to bid 3.6m for Tom Cairney of Blackburn Rovers & have also bid 2.8m for Brightons Lewis Dunk.

The whites will complete a deal early next week for Jazz Richards from Swansea.

Dwight Gayle is also a target for the whites

God The Mechanic

Quote from: Friendsoffulham on May 30, 2015, 12:15:04 AM
Fulham are set to bid 3.6m for Tom Cairney of Blackburn Rovers & have also bid 2.8m for Brightons Lewis Dunk.

Not overly keen on Richards, but the other three could be very decent signings for us.  Good age, good experience and (at this level at least) just good.

Wearethewhites

Can't see Dwight

Can't see Dwight Gayle coming to Fulham, let alone dropping a division, especially when he was banging the goals in for Palace. They want 6 million for him but will likely go to a Bournemouth or Norwich type Club.

Craven Mad

Where're these from?

All the players would be worth getting, but the figures quoted are absurdly low and Gayle won't be dropping a division.

CincyFulham1

Quote from: @jolslover on May 28, 2015, 12:15:37 AM
Taarabt good player, Ripped apart the champ for QPR. Would do it again. But would never come back to Fulham or drop down to the champ

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/13648196

He's a waste of space and is f***ed in the head.  Don't need or want him within a hundred miles of us. Wonder if he caught the bus back to Rabat.

fulhamben

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on May 30, 2015, 09:02:50 AM

He's a waste of space and is f***ed in the head.  Don't need or want him within a hundred miles of us. Wonder if he caught the bus back to Rabat.
its a non starter, if kit couldnt control david, then imagine what adel would do to him
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

CincyFulham1

Quote from: fulhamben on May 30, 2015, 09:48:08 AM

He's a waste of space and is f***ed in the head.  Don't need or want him within a hundred miles of us. Wonder if he caught the bus back to Rabat.
its a non starter, if kit couldnt control david, then imagine what adel would do to him

I don't think we would even consider him as a target, but someone will.  Qpr has too many of the "just happy to keep getting my salary every week" players.  Some have mentioned SWP as a target and he has a bad attitude just like Adel.  The only QPR playrers I would want would be Austin, Phillips and Fer.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: CincyFulham1 on May 30, 2015, 10:00:06 AM
Quote from: fulhamben on May 30, 2015, 09:48:08 AM

I don't think we would even consider him as a target, but someone will.  Qpr has too many of the "just happy to keep getting my salary every week" players.  Some have mentioned SWP as a target and he has a bad attitude just like Adel.  The only QPR playrers I would want would be Austin, Phillips and Fer.

Doesn't Fer have an alleged atitude problem?

I thought Wright Phillips was fine, just overlooked?

Friendsoffulham

Reply To Above Rumour

BillyBob86

30 May 2015 09:44:32
It's very rare that your rumours are correct but I would love to see Lewis Dunk sign. At first I though Cairney wouldn't be good but at 24 I hope he signs for Fulham. Fulham need to get these deals done quickly though. There's better right backs than Jazz Richards.
Gayle will go to Wolves or Bournemouth.
RTFFC

30 May 2015 11:07:25
If true and your January rumours were poor bb so I'm a little doubtful but the first 2 are brilliant. Didn't rate Richards to be honesy. Felt he was clueless positionally. I imagine gayle would be a loan
adamjonesio

30 May 2015 18:44:59
Hi Adam

My source has changed at FFC, the new one joined in March and is very high up.

We are after some class players.
BillyBob86

31 May 2015 08:29:34
He's a family friend
BillyBob86

31 May 2015 11:58:36
Billy Bob I hope you're correct just not too optimistic. I'm good friends with dunks brother and he has confirmed fulhams interest
RTFFC

31 May 2015 21:27:51
I'm genuine mate, Dunk is wanted bad at Fulham , hope he joins, tell his bro we will have a whip around in the rocket for him lol.

Cairney to Fulham all but done just a medical to come.