News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol changes his mind ! Mo has been blown out !

Started by tingtawng, July 20, 2010, 09:04:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tingtawng

Martin Jol has revealed he is set to snub Fulham to stay with Dutch giants Ajax.

Former Tottenham manager Jol was expected to be named the Fulham boss this week after holding talks with the West London club about succeeding Roy Hodgson at Craven Cottage.

Jol had earlier indicated he was prepared to leave Ajax and move to Fulham because of uncertainty over the futures of a number of star players at Ajax.

However, it appears Jol has agreed to stick with Ajax after last-ditch talks with the club's hierarchy.

"They (Fulham) were interested but in principle I will stay at Ajax," Jol told De Telegraaf.

The news will come as a blow to Fulham as they had thought they had landed their man to replace Hodgson and means they will have go back to the drawing board as they search for a new manager.
IN SVEN VE TVUST

tingtawng

i always thought it would be SVEN ,he wont stay in an African mudhut without any dollies to hand
IN SVEN VE TVUST

Lighthouse

All these news sites and tv stations are qouting from one Dutch paper. So we will see but it looks bad.

20 days since we have had a manager. I guess we keep on going down the list. But clearly if Jol does blow us out then that is at least two managers who couldn't agree to come if you believe the news about Sven.

Take your time Fulham, Squad is fine, relegation fine.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

tingtawng

Mo must be hopping mad, a red Rolls Royce with 20 virgins in the back didnt work as bait
IN SVEN VE TVUST

Huge

Am gutted to read all this, but its not over yet, Fulham can respond to all this and make it sweeter. As the point above says its all from a dutch journo who is baised and has possibly blown it out of proportion. C'Mon Martin!!! you have a house in London ffs!!
The Dude abides

mrska

TheDaddy

This morning i was only thinking how it seemed Fulham do everthing the old school way no announcement until everthing is in order.Oh well back to my hangover :025:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Willard

Curbishley, Jones! Stand over there and we'll call you in for your interviews when we're ready. Stand by, stand by....