watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

USED AGAIN!!!!

Started by Fernhurst, July 20, 2010, 09:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

If SSN reports turn out to be true, here we are playing the role of dockside prossie again ....cheaply used and abused to let somone get their own way ......Riise senior did the same some years ago...........................
I am absolutely furious ..... going for a walk to calm down........ maybe when I get back there will be a further update to explain "something was lost in translation"

TonyGilroy

The lesson, I fear, is that we should be recruiting only from those who REALLY want the job. Trouble is that that means guys who haven't yet proved themselves or are desperate for another chance.

That means the likes of Curbishley or Lee Clarke and most posters have convinced themselves that we need and deserve better. Undoubtedly these guys aren't high profile and might fail but then, frankly, that's us as a club.

Lighthouse

Well we are listening and watching several news outlets all taking the headline from one Dutch Paper. But I agree if this is true it also reflects how poorly Fulham do business to keep on being caught out. Like an over made up lady of the night, who still thinmks she can attract the clients from the right side of the tracks.

If we only approached Jol last week as reports suggest, wtf have we been doing other than being turned down by other managers. Has nobody actually applied that we want. Neither Sven or Jol actually applied for the job.

Whoever we have now will be an also ran and know it and will have no time and less of a war chest to build anything this season. I cannot see Big AL offering the same incentive to anybody. Al must be going wild. Expect him to say stuff this I am off.

From the joy of last season, Roy sods off, we are given a little hope, always a bad thing and now we are stuck with what?

Hatter said he was fed up with the lack of news then came back after a few weeks when there was some. I think I will sod off until there isn't any again.

Still all this news is from just one source. So far.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Fernhurst

"From the joy of last season, Roy sods off, we are given a little hope, always a bad thing and now we are stuck with what?

Where's my belly laugh this morning.... mate???  :007: :007: :007: :007: :007: :007: :007: :007:

White Noise

What I thought was interesting was that Jol said yesterday that we only approached him on Thursday last, thats 2 full weeks after Hodgson started at Liverpool.

That must surely mean that Jol was not first choice and that maybe Sven was but a deal could not be done to the clubs satisfaction.

os5889

If its Curbishley, Jones, Hoddle or anyone touted from the not quite good enough to be in the big league boys, I'm off to support Carlisle :P

jarv

When the Hodgson/Liverpool thing started, Fulham should at least have spoken to Steve Coppell. He was available I believe, until a few weeks ago. I think his personality would have been a good fit with Fulham.
As long as we have all the same players, see no reason why they cannot get off to a decent start.

TonyGilroy

Coppell signed on at Bristol City before the Hodgson saga began.

I'd welcome him as manager but I suspect that if asked (and he may have been) he'd probably be too principled to walk out on City. Or maybe I'm naive.

Burt

Hoddle was approached but he wasn't interested.