watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dave Jones will be new manager if Jol jogs on

Started by Lighthouse, July 20, 2010, 10:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Jones is reported to have been interviewed and will become our next manager if Jol stays with Ajax. Knowing Fulham they will no doubt wait a few weeks before confirming this.

Reports come from many sources.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

JBH

When will everybody learn that the only reliable source about personnel coming to or leaving from Fulham is the Clubs Official website.

Never build your hopes up based purely on media speculation  :doh:

Fernhurst

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 20, 2010, 10:34:43 AM
Jones is reported to have been interviewed and will become our next manager if Jol stays with Ajax. Knowing Fulham they will no doubt wait a few weeks before confirming this.

Reports come from many sources.

Beamer --- behave!!!!!  ----- "Jol,... assume the postion, I just purchased a really rough pineapple"  :001:

OldBrownShoe

Am I missing something?  :032: Why on earth would we want Jones as manager at Fulham? If we are going down into the Football League can we have Sean O'Driscoll? Best of them all is arguably Steve Coppell.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

JBH

Quote from: OldBrownShoe on July 20, 2010, 11:04:22 AM
Am I missing something?  :032: Why on earth would we want Jones as manager at Fulham? If we are going down into the Football League can we have Sean O'Driscoll? Best of them all is arguably Steve Coppell.

HERE WE GO AGAIN, WHO APART FROM THE MEDIA HAS SAID WE WANT JONES AS OUR MANAGER? BUT IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE ITS ON SKY SPORTSD NEWS!!!! (SO WAS THE JOL STORY) :doh: :doh: :doh:

White Noise

Right then. Who do we want from Cardiff.

Shall we get Hudson back?

WHITEwitch

YES!  Why are we not wooing Steve Coppell??????

Yarden

White Noise

Quote from: WHITEwitch on July 20, 2010, 11:14:29 AM

YES!  Why are we not wooing Steve Coppell??????

Cos that would put the Khybosh on the Sidwell deal!  :dft011:

Lighthouse

Quote from: JBH on July 20, 2010, 11:06:32 AM

HERE WE GO AGAIN, WHO APART FROM THE MEDIA HAS SAID WE WANT JONES AS OUR MANAGER? BUT IT MUST BE TRUE BECAUSE ITS ON SKY SPORTSD NEWS!!!! (SO WAS THE JOL STORY) :doh: :doh: :doh:

Look if we only commented on Facts and not on speculation then this would be pretty dull World and MB. Fact is life is horrible and results in death. But let us speculate on what can be achieved in between. It is fun to gossip about what might be or have been. But you are right it means nothing. Even if we capture Jol from the Dutch Hoards, he will probably take us down. But let's not speculate on that.

JBH

If this is what you believe is fun then you must lead a very very dull life Lighthouse  :59:

Fulham have aparently now made offer to Gerrard Houlier as he was the git that recommended RH to Liverpool in the 1st place.

Lighthouse

Quote from: JBH on July 20, 2010, 11:43:08 AM
If this is what you believe is fun then you must lead a very very dull life Lighthouse  :59:

Fulham have aparently now made offer to Gerrard Houlier as he was the git that recommended RH to Liverpool in the 1st place.

Well if you think being dull is sitting alone in a room still in my pjs,eating cold beans out of a tin and scouring the TV Times for things to look forward to. Then I am gulity.

Oh Bugger  :dft001:

JBH

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 20, 2010, 11:59:50 AM
Quote from: JBH on July 20, 2010, 11:43:08 AM

Well if you think being dull is sitting alone in a room still in my pjs,eating cold beans out of a tin and scouring the TV Times for things to look forward to. Then I am gulity.

Oh Bugger  :dft001:

:54: