watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can someone please explain to me...

Started by Ordar, July 20, 2010, 11:24:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Hodgson joined liverpool on July 1st. According to him, Fulham were approached about Hodgson 3 weeks before that.

Thats 41 days.... Well over a month, and we are still to name a manager, or release any kind of statement about the management search.

Where do we go from here if Jol elects to stay at Ajax? Will it take another month to negotiate another candidate, or will we just settle from crap like Curbishley or Jones.

This is getting me down.

White Noise

My reading of it is that Sven was always the No.1 choice but they wanted to put together a shortlist so they had some back-up if the Swede didn't play ball.

There must have been some reason he was such a hugely short odds favourite for the job for the period up until the back end of last week.

I don't know why Jol as not approached until last Thursday but maybe his disatisfaction with Ajax only became known to Fulham last week?

MAF wants a big name and I don't see Dave Jones ticking many boxes on the job brief. I don't think the club have been sitting on their hands it just seems to be a case that things have not panned out quite as anticiapted. It is one thing interviewing people but another entirely getting down to brass tacks about contract length and terms and player budget etc.

We'll get there in the end.

Come in Sparky.

JBH

Hodgson was contracted until July 1st and MAF believed him when he said he would only leave FFC for the England job, however as we all know anyone involved in football is a lying parasite that goes where the money is including Roy H.

The club have since then pursued other targets that only they know exactly who those targets are.

Fulham never speculate on gossip which really pisses off the likes of SKY so they just announce any snippet of news hoping that they get it right eventually.

The club do not want another Sanchez cock-up so they will make sure that they get the right man no matter how long it takes.

A new man will be unvieled on Thursday who it is only Mo and the board know.

JBH

Quote from: JBH on July 20, 2010, 11:53:04 AM
Hodgson was contracted until July 1st and MAF believed him when he said he would only leave FFC for the England job, however as we all know anyone involved in football is a lying parasite that goes where the money is including Roy H.

The club have since then pursued other targets that only they know exactly who those targets are.

Fulham never speculate on gossip which really pisses off the likes of SKY so they just announce any snippet of news hoping that they get it right eventually.

The club do not want another Sanchez cock-up so they will make sure that they get the right man no matter how long it takes.

A new man will be unvieled on Thursday who it is only Mo and the board know who it is and on what Thursday they release the news.