watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol very "Unhappy" at Ajax

Started by Huge, July 20, 2010, 12:14:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

Given what was said, why wuld Jol want to stay there?

Lighthouse

Quote from: jarv on July 20, 2010, 12:25:50 PM
Given what was said, why wuld Jol want to stay there?

He doesn't. But Ajax are refusing to negotiate with Fulham. Which seems odd. Why would you want to keep an unhappy manager ? This story has yet to run ithe distance.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Huge

Ajax will buckle eventually. they are being stubborn but you are quite right, who was would want to keep an unhappy employee who wants to go
The Dude abides

manxman

"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

He'll walk if Ajax won't talk to us-possibly :001:

manxman

jarv

I also think they will cave in. Another week or two. After all, if Ajax want to get an interim manager in there are plenty available, ....John Gregory, Lawrie Sanchez etc.

TonyGilroy

I'd guess the situation is akin to players who won't put in a transfer request because by doing so they'd lose a loyalty bonus.

If Jol wants to come to us (IF!!!) he may have to give up certain contractual benefits by resigning and perhaps persuade us to recompense him.

Football's a great big, beautiful, principled world.