watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

frustrating

Started by bazzamcb, July 20, 2010, 12:51:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bazzamcb

all this speculation is doing my head in. if it won't be jol then who will it be?

i wish the club would say something.

JBH

Quote from: bazzamcb on July 20, 2010, 12:51:01 PM
all this speculation is doing my head in. if it won't be jol then who will it be?

i wish the club would say something.

The Club do not comment on speculation and rumour.
  :55:

TonyGilroy

And think how you'd be feeling if the club had issued hourly bulletins over the last few weeks keeping us all fully informed.

Think how Mackintosh and MAF must be feeling.

Jimpav

I agree it is very frustrating. It pisses me off that it just becomes a circus for the press to feed off lie vultures. I know the transfer market is quiet at the moment but this is our future they are toying with.

My experience of watching Fulham under Martin Jol/Erikkson/Hughes would be somewhat different to that of a campaign under Dave Jones/Gareth Southgate etc.

I'll always stick by Fulham but it would be a shame if we were to start regressing after all the progress that Roy made.

beijing ben

Quote from: Jimpav on July 20, 2010, 12:57:07 PM
I agree it is very frustrating. It pisses me off that it just becomes a circus for the press to feed off lie vultures. I know the transfer market is quiet at the moment but this is our future they are toying with.

My experience of watching Fulham under Martin Jol/Erikkson/Hughes would be somewhat different to that of a campaign under Dave Jones/Gareth Southgate etc.

I'll always stick by Fulham but it would be a shame if we were to start regressing after all the progress that Roy made.

I have never booed Fulham before (although i do remember joining in with the chants of we want six against Chester... i was pretty young) but if Zola is the manager... It's not that he is Chelsea, it's that he doesn't have a clue. West Ham were the luckiest team in the division last year. Countless amounts of luck during games, yet with a squad that rivalled our own, and should have been nowhere near the relegation zone, they only just managed to stay up. This would be Sanchez all over  again, only this time we cannot expect another Roy like miracle to come in and save the day. Southgate would be similar although i'd be willing to give him a chance.  Dave Jones would be a real anti climax but definitely preferred to what would be a disaster of catastrophic proportions with the Sardine..

JBH

Quote from: Jimpav on July 20, 2010, 12:57:07 PM

Agree totally, in fact if we take a step backwards with a Jones or Southgate, then this will be my last year as a season ticket holder.