watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

So,Big Martin wants to come

Started by Rambling_Syd_Rumpo, July 20, 2010, 01:04:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

but Ajax don't want to play,he'll still come me thinks,Ajax are just playing hard ball,they might regret that if MAF gives them a phone call :clap_hands:

epsomraver

According to last nights evening standard it was a done deal and his first action was to sign Robby Keane?

os5889

:003:

I still have one horrible ear ache though

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

I'm checking the tweets every 20 minutes,everybody is saying that he has told Ajax that he wants to go to Fulham so we will have to see,just a bit of squeeky bum time :clap_hands:

Jimpav

If this is true (as reported on the BBC website) then I can see the big bald legend coming our way.

It sounds like he is really up for coming here and that Ajax are just digging their heels. Perhaps Ajax feel that they have lost a bit of face by being rejected for little old Fulham, the quaint riverside club famed until recently for polite fans and a famous chairman.

If Jol definitely wants to come and manage us then Ajax have nothing to gain by keeping him on - his heart and head will be in the PL and they will also be paying a higher wage and have less control of the sqaud. If they let him go they will have a smaller wage bill and more than likely a few expensive players off the books and a bit of compensation from us to boot.

Fingers crossed Foffers.

epsomraver

Or he is just using this to strengthen his position at Ajax, I used to use that to clean my bath!