News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Would anyone else like to make up some rumours or throw some random names about?

Started by Jimpav, July 20, 2010, 03:43:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

Seems that every journalist and news editor is on the case but none seem any closer to the truth.

Please feel free to post any (Non malicous or libelous) rumours onto this thread then we will have them all in one place.

Ps. I heard that Jimmy Hill was in the frame for the job?

LBNo11

...George Graham - FACT - nailed on cert, 10-1 ON!! I live in Tolworth and my neighbours budgerigar escaped the other day, flew over Motspur Park, landed on the window sill of Alistair MacIntosh's office and saw him with his own beady eye - honest, straight from the birds beak - and he has never been wrong before, he even told me about Mullery been sold to spurs before Beddy Jezzard was told...

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Serotonin

Tony Adams has told the Azerbaijani press that Fulham want him for the job...

Hazey

I thought that bloke the movie was about on BBC2 the other night could be OK.

I train for Aussie Rules down at Motspur Park and actually saw a Voodee preistess entering the FFC training grounds, so maybe a resurrection is taking place?
At clubs with bigger memberships, their supporters only touch their colours, but at FFC we have spirit. Fulham people can touch that spirit - they are the real Cottagers, they are the club

HatterDon

Angelina Jolie comes to mind -- happens quite often actually, regardless of context.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

mccscratch

Several sources reporting that Jimmy Bullard who is so desperate to avoid playing in the Championship has now been offered a lifeline as Player/Manager @ Fulham....
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Huge

The Dude abides

Lighthouse

JUST IN

Sports Mail Reporter 16.00  

Picture - Arsenal FC Teapot

The Mail understands that Fulham FC have approached Arsene Wenger the Arsenal Manager.  Sources close to the Arsenal Manager said ' I know Arsene is fed up at the time it has taken for Arsenal to sort out the transfer of Schwartzer, SEE PICTURE, that he has decided to go to Fulham as their new manager.

Arsenal have denied the story only saying. 'It is not our policy to engage in idle tittle tattle invented by the press'. But a source close to Arsenal suggest a funny movie and a night out with friends. Said ' It's on.' Wenger is Fulhams manager.

Fulhams Danny Murphy said from Lisbon where his club are on a pre season tour said. ' We got lost and Ray Lewington can't read a map to save his life'

Lewington denied he couldn't read a map. 'Look I have told the lads to ignore the speculation that surrounds us being in Lisbon and crack on'  Simon Davies has worked in Lisbon before and said it was good to be back. ' I was a nanny here for three days, hiding from the Authorities after a bank job went wrong.' Davies later denied any such statement.

Meanwhile Arenel Wnger will take his first training session and meet the team in Brisbane. '

Tim from Basingstoke writes - Cor Wenger eh who would have thougfht it a real coup for the club. Quick Mums coming and she doesn' ........
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

tingtawng

lets face it they will print any old twaddle to sell newspapers ,theyre all a bunch of B***shi**ers
IN SVEN VE TVUST

epsomraver

Collins John, he said that if he reversed his name it would reverse his fortunes

timmyg

Nigel Tufnel and David St. Hubbins are in line to co-manage Fulham FC. The duo have pledged to Fulham fans that Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight and that MAF best (Listen to The) Flower People if he wants his club to return to Europe.
"Not everybody's the perfect person in the world. I mean everyone kills people, murders people, steals from you, steals from me, whatever." -- Terrelle Pryor, on Michael Vick

tingtawng

Fulham Manager Odds

Mo 1-0
Martin Jol 2.0
Dave Jones 3.0
Sven Goran Eriksson 4.0
Bob Bradley 7.0
Gianfranco Zola 10.0
Stuart Baxter 12.0
Mark Hughes 15.0
Ottmar Hitzfeld 15.0
Slaven Bilic 17.0
Alan Curbishley 21.0
Ray Lewington 34.0
Gareth Southgate 34.0
Carlos Queiroz 41.0
Glenn Hoddle 41.0
IN SVEN VE TVUST

FatFreddysCat

Gazza popped into see me earlier, he brought some bread, some chicken, a nightgown, a can of beer and a couple of fishing rods, he swears blind that Jimmy five Bellies is our new manager.

FatFreddysCat

Oh and Chris Evans is going to buy out Mo, and appoint Danny Baker as chairman.