watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

QPR Release 6

Started by Toby Ward-Smith, May 27, 2015, 03:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rhys Lightning 63

If Rio Ferdinand ever puts on a Fulham shirt, I'm upping sticks and leaving. Don't want ANY association with that (insert very bad word here) at any football team I support.
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Nero

Quote from: EJL on May 27, 2015, 07:09:23 PM
And Ferdinand is retiring, I believe.

fit in to our defence then

spoonffc

Fulhamerica23

I'd take Barton.*

*if this was FIFA and I could control him not getting sent off every third game.

ron

I see no point in buying in bad attitude. None at all.

zschwartz

gang

If they're not good enough for QPR, they're not good enough for us.

fulham traveller

Barton will end up at Stoke, April have got rid of there ageing players, let see who they keep got next season

St Eve

None of them and certainly not Barton

leonffc

Quote from: EJL on May 27, 2015, 07:08:28 PM
Wright-Phillips is the poster boy of QPR's 'bad egg era'. Overpaid, lazy, and would rather sit on his contract than look for first team football elsewhere. Can't imagine how frustrating it must've been for their fans to see him get a standing ovation from the home fans at the Etihad. Swanned about for a bit whilst his team trailed by six goals, then walked straight down the tunnel at the end.

To touch on him at former clubs, the other season QPR beat Chelsea 1-0 when threatened with relegation (can't remember but think they stayed up) and SWP scored an absolute screamer, a worldy net buster in a pressurised game against the odds that went a long way to potentially keep his team up. And refused to celebrate because he sat on the bench a lot for the opposition.
I would have been livid if I was a QPR fan. His emotions should have poured out in that situation but he showed more respect to club that bombed him out than to the one he was trying to keep up.

leonffc

Quote from: fulham traveller on May 28, 2015, 12:29:03 AM
Barton will end up at Stoke, April have got rid of there ageing players, let see who they keep got next season

I can see him at Leicester if Cambiasso decides to quit. Don't know why, I just see it.

F(f)CUK

None of them - like QPR we cannot afford their wages

cmg

A bunch of overpaid has-beens with attitude and/or behavioural problems, the architects of their side's total failure in their division. Sounds about as irresistable as anthrax.

Bronaldinho

Barton - Yes. He's a ball playing CM and although he has a bad reputation amongst some, he's a warrior and probably better replacement for Parker considering he's years younger.

SWP - Was great at City, but no thank you. His wage demands will probably still be outrageous.

If Faurlin became available on the other hand, wouldn't turn that opportunity down.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com