Main Menu

Mr Emerson Hyndman - Nice Guardian Piece

Started by alexbishop, May 28, 2015, 10:03:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbishop

Fulham Fan Est. 1997

t: @alexmbishop

Craven Mad

I think he's a massive talent and would relish the opportunity to see him play more. Considering the pressure put on him when he came in, he was brilliantly good.

He's got a great passing range, good vision and reads the game well. What let him down last season (outside of the injury) was a lack of movement, a lack of strength and he seemed off the pace (mentally) so often opted for the easier option (a back or sideways pass).

He's a very gifted technical player and I think his weaknesses could be ironed-out with experience.

I'd love to see us have get in a more experienced playmaking CM next season to help our Emmo transition into the team. I'd definitely have him as part of the first team plans, and don't think he needs a loan.

cmg

Terrific player. I think we used him a bit too defensively when we did. He can pick and execute a pass (or could at junior level) as well as anyone we currently have. He makes an interesting comment about his role. His injury was most unfortunately timed. He was at one time even littler than Pat Roberts but has grown quite dramatically of late.

He is obviously flavour of the month with the US team (captain, lavish praise etc.) and I think we might struggle to keep him after 2016. I'd like to see him sign a contract extension soon and would like to see him as starter next season.

Hopefully the u20 WC matches will be televised.

(Just seen Craven Mad's reply which is better than mine but obviously we are in agreement)

Lighthouse

Hopefully will have a long career at Fulham given the chance. If he can be injury free he will have a role in our midfield. A player who can step up to the Championship.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope