watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Right - what's going on??????????

Started by Fernhurst, July 20, 2010, 04:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Been out on business, just back..... what's the story as at 16.45?????

Is he coming, :045: going or staying :046:?????

If he don't make up his mind soon I'll really fall out with him  :53: and that old cheesehead can "do one"

Lighthouse

Well let me explain. The card you picked was not only in the box that was locked in front of you but your initials on the parrot when held upside down spell out a town in Surinam. You said the number 14 and that is how many times I look on FOF a minute. We then drove and from the station to the Zoo and you wanted to see the Dolphins. We slaughtered the Dolphins and in each Dophin stomach was a fish. Inside that fish was a card. Add those cards together and you have the number to the padlock to the box with your card in held by Fulhams new manager.

Bob Bradley holding the 4 of hearts.

NO? That isn't your card

10 of diamonds? Two of spades? Alan Curbishly? Mia Farrow? George Best? Danny La Rue? The Queen of Clubs? Alpha Beta? Cock Robin? Ice Cream? Sean O Driscoll? Blast. The cards must be in the penguins then. Here pingu pingu pingu pingu.

And thats what we call magic.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Brede Butter Pudding

Basically, Jol has told both Fulham and Ajax that he wants to leave Ajax and come to Fulham. However, Ajax are behaving like pathetic children and are refusing to entertain talks with Fulham about a compensation package for Jol. In effect, they are trying to bury their heads in the sand until this all goes away. Alistair Mackintosh is out in Amsterdam trying to do a deal, but so far nothing has been successful.

There were rumours that Jol has a buyout clause in his contract for £1 million that would allow him to leave Ajax for a premiership club. However, this clause has since expired, and therefore he will only be able to leave with Ajax's consent, which Fulham can not get. In addition, Fulham have said that they will not be held to ransom over this deal; if Ajax begin demanding millions for Jol they will walk away.

What I don't understand is, if Jol is so desperate to leave for Fulham, why doesn't he just say, "If you don't let me leave for Fulham I will resign from my post and you will receive no compensation". Surely Ajax are the ones in a more precarious position - they either keep a manger who's heart is set elsewhere, or they receive no compensation from Fulham as Jol chooses to resign.

mccscratch

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 20, 2010, 04:56:35 PM
Well let me explain. The card you picked was not only in the box that was locked in front of you but your initials on the parrot when held upside down spell out a town in Surinam. You said the number 14 and that is how many times I look on FOF a minute. We then drove and from the station to the Zoo and you wanted to see the Dolphins. We slaughtered the Dolphins and in each Dophin stomach was a fish. Inside that fish was a card. Add those cards together and you have the number to the padlock to the box with your card in held by Fulhams new manager.

Bob Bradley holding the 4 of hearts.

NO? That isn't your card

10 of diamonds? Two of spades? Alan Curbishly? Mia Farrow? George Best? Danny La Rue? The Queen of Clubs? Alpha Beta? Cock Robin? Ice Cream? Sean O Driscoll? Blast. The cards must be in the penguins then. Here pingu pingu pingu pingu.

And thats what we call magic.

I swear that when I read your funny stuff I can see the smoke coming out of your ears and I don't even know what you look like...  always amuses me though...
Just score 3+ goals a game and we will gain promotion...I promise

Fernhurst

Thank you BBP - basically we are still in suspenders then.... :002:

Beamer ---- you have too much time on your hands.  :029:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Brede Butter Pudding on July 20, 2010, 05:19:03 PM
Basically, Jol has told both Fulham and Ajax that he wants to leave Ajax and come to Fulham. However, Ajax are behaving like pathetic children and are refusing to entertain talks with Fulham about a compensation package for Jol. In effect, they are trying to bury their heads in the sand until this all goes away. Alistair Mackintosh is out in Amsterdam trying to do a deal, but so far nothing has been successful.

There were rumours that Jol has a buyout clause in his contract for £1 million that would allow him to leave Ajax for a premiership club. However, this clause has since expired, and therefore he will only be able to leave with Ajax's consent, which Fulham can not get. In addition, Fulham have said that they will not be held to ransom over this deal; if Ajax begin demanding millions for Jol they will walk away.

What I don't understand is, if Jol is so desperate to leave for Fulham, why doesn't he just say, "If you don't let me leave for Fulham I will resign from my post and you will receive no compensation". Surely Ajax are the ones in a more precarious position - they either keep a manger who's heart is set elsewhere, or they receive no compensation from Fulham as Jol chooses to resign.
If he resigned then i'm sure Ajax could sue him. And Lighthouse i'm checking FoF 20 times a minute.