News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Shall we just drink ourselfs into oblivion untill the deal is done.

Started by FatFreddysCat, July 20, 2010, 06:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Well, at least get slightly tipsy, whilst playing Meddle of honour Airbourne, which i've just refound.

LRCN

watfordwhite

:045: great idea, I'm on the case with the first of many bottles of Old Speckled Hen!!!!!  :beer: :beer: :beer:

SuffolkWhite

Wine is open and down the hatch  :beer:, That's hit the spot " LEWY LEWY LEWINGTON LEWINGTON LEWINGTON"  :doh: Strong wine!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Lork on July 20, 2010, 06:47:38 PM
sigh... any excuse freddy
I'm not very good at the waiting game Lorky, i just think if we get smashed, fall asleep in our own vomit,  and wake up to read that Jol is the new manager, everything in the World is good. Or stay sober, worrying about what's happening, sleepless nights thinking we may have to beg Sanchez to come back. It's not a hard choice young grasshopper.  :beer: Oh and by the way, Aunt Bessie has come up trumps again with her Craven Cottage pie  :54:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on July 20, 2010, 06:56:18 PM
Wine is open and down the hatch  :beer:, That's hit the spot " LEWY LEWY LEWINGTON LEWINGTON LEWINGTON"  :doh: Strong wine!
CO OP Chilean £3.99, 13.5% quite nice and does what it says on the tin, sorry bottle. Speckled Hen Watford ? I'd have thought you'd have gone for Boddingtons  :015: .

Jimbobob

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 20, 2010, 07:04:54 PM
CO OP Chilean £3.99, 13.5% quite nice and does what it says on the tin, sorry bottle. Speckled Hen Watford ? I'd have thought you'd have gone for Boddingtons  :015: .

:beer: :beer: :beer: How about a Magic Hat assortment (USA), some Stella, Elephant Beer, and some Chang.......... :beer: :beer: :beer:
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

bigalffc

I've opened Marques De Calatrava (cheap spanish plonk) but the end results the same. Here's to Fulham's new Manager whoever he may be. Bring me round when it's over!
Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

LRCN

glass of cider with my quiche this evening freddy in front of an hour long eastenders. that'll do me.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Jimbobob18 on July 20, 2010, 07:15:07 PM

:beer: :beer: :beer: How about a Magic Hat assortment (USA), some Stella, Elephant Beer, and some Chang.......... :beer: :beer: :beer:
Chang at £50 a gram is a bit rich for moi, oh you ment the Thai beer, oops sorry my mistake.

Jimbobob

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 20, 2010, 07:25:32 PM
Quote from: Jimbobob18 on July 20, 2010, 07:15:07 PM

Chang at £50 a gram is a bit rich for moi, oh you ment the Thai beer, oops sorry my mistake.
Touche!!!!   :beer: :doh: :beer: :doh: :clap_hands: This is all so Fulhamish damn it!!!!
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Burt

Yesh! Letsh do that... Hic.

:beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

:020:  :020:

:beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:

:beer:

Fernhurst

This seems like a pleasant thread so I thought I'd join in......

Rooted around in the back of the cupboard and found half a bottle of Captain Morgan's Spiced Rum..... BUT NO MIXER  :035:

All I've got is a bottle of undiluted Orange and one of an unspecified Cranberry flavour ..... there's always water of course.

Any suggestions???????????

FatFreddysCat

Fernhurst

fanks Fred.... its shlovely  but maybe  I shounent drink it like fish  :beer:

slorry --this---

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Burt on July 20, 2010, 08:29:15 PM
Yesh! Letsh do that... Hic.

:beer:
That's a fair few drinks there Burt. I'd struggle to do that lot before breakfast if truth be told.

FatFreddysCat

I seem to have reached the point were drunken slumber is unavoidable. Goodnight and may we have some news about Jol before christmas.

RidgeRider

Nighty night Fred. Jol will be here in the morning......I hope.  :002:

TheDaddy

Good morning gents i was far to busy last night to join this drinking mens club ,Was in my new local The Eagle tavern.As the misses was out decided to venture back to my old local The Chancerllors and the Osp got back home at a respectable 9.30 slightly pisk.Had to go on he girly Vodka , lemonade and lime couldn't stay on the  :beer: didn't have enough room !
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

watfordwhite

:beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: Ive just woken up from my night on the beer, anything happened?