News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Do we have a "Warchest" or is Ali Mack playing silly 'games' again??

Started by Nick Bateman, June 29, 2015, 12:24:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Nick Bateman on June 30, 2015, 05:36:44 PM
There isn't a court in any quantum universe that would have agreed to fine QPR £60million because they spent their own money!!??  And the Football League are supposed to protect clubs from going bankrupt!

I am serious that Fulham should also oppose the legistlators of the FFP in the FL and make them amend their interpretation of UEFA's recently revised dictate.  Platini backed down as he knew what UEFA were doing was contrary to European Law.

They regarded Manchester City & Paris SG as 'small' clubs, as they feel Fulham are relatively with the FL, and would not allow them to financially compete for players as Manchester United, Real Madrid, Barca, Arsenal (yes Arsenal) and others were deemed - it is a wholly corrupt and lurid method to keep the status quo at the top (and some people complain about Sepp Blatter)!!

And Fulham still have the parachute payment of around £30million pa with one more season to go.  That's £60 MILLION more than most of the other Championship clubs have incoming.

Surely even under the most frugal, misery and draconian fiscal provisioning, Fulham can use the might of the AMERICAN DOLLAR in Khan and spend our way out of a crisis, that being, stuck in this miserable league full of Northerners with half-developed grounds, where the men's urinal is merely a WALL on a slope!!

Come on Khan and Ali Mack, get your proverbial finger's out and start the revolution we all want!

That War Chest you mentioned Nick as the title of this thread, should be entitled 15 Men on a Dead Mans Chest. 
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Peabody

Let's face it Nick, you know nothing about this subject, you throw something in the air and hope that we all bite and God help us, we do.

WestCountryWhite

It's rather funny that we have done more business this early in the window then I can remember and yet people are still speculating whether we will actually spend any money.... Many many things our club has done wrong in the past few years but this window isn't one of them.

. I fully expect us to get jazz for very little a left back in on loan and spend money on a centre back or two and maybe even another defensive midfielder.

Don't see us spending money on a forward or a winger as I suspect the only way kit can persuade Dembele and Roberts to stay is give them lots and lots of game time

Rupert

Quote from: Peabody on July 01, 2015, 07:20:24 AM
Let's face it Nick, you know nothing about this subject, you throw something in the air and hope that we all bite and God help us, we do.

We?

I have often pointed out that Master Bateman only posts to go fishing, he isn't even particularly subtle about it either. Aside from occasionally hijacking one of his threads and moving it onto more productive subjects, such as the rate that paint dries, I find it easy to ignore him.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.