watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Away Kit

Started by valdeingruo, June 30, 2015, 12:02:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

valdeingruo

Anyone else notice that the black and orange kit says 14/16?

So it only looks like we will be getting the 40 years on tribute kit.

Good way to save money, though the tribute will look a bit tacky with the huge logo across the chest.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

J.Perkins

The away kit always becomes the 3rd kit the following season

westcliff white

Yep expect a new kit in August I reckon
Every day is a Fulham day

Wolf

Quote from: J.Perkins on June 30, 2015, 01:00:11 AM
The away kit always becomes the 3rd kit the following season

It doesn't always, but the club announced way back the black and orange kit would be the third kit this season.
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

westcliff white

i thought the last 3 away kits had become the thirds kit, certainly the red did and now th eblack, but I am sure for some reason the Gold kappa did too
Every day is a Fulham day

Vienna1

I love the black kit!!!!

aaronmcguigan

Bearing in mind our third kit is now black, it's highly unlikely our new away kit will be black and red stripes which is what I really want. Probably a luminous colour to stray from the White (1st) and black (3rd)

Vienna1

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on June 30, 2015, 08:28:02 PM
Bearing in mind our third kit is now black, it's highly unlikely our new away kit will be black and red stripes which is what I really want. Probably a luminous colour to stray from the White (1st) and black (3rd)

Would be most logical. If our kits so far are white and black we nee red, yellow or orange. That's my guess too! Definitely going of red, that's in our crest....

PS: Will buy the black one, that makes one look slim... ;-)

BestOfBrede

Blimey I was rally excited for a moment when seeing the title of this thread...
Only to learn it had nothing to do with the Kit I want away!

Wolf

Light blue is probably the second most colour used, after red, by Fulham in change kits
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Jonaldiniho 88

Is it just me or do kits change with maker? I liked all of nikes kits. I hated all of kappa's. Adidas have ruined my argument somewhat. My favourite fulham kit has denon across the chest and I was not supporting fulham properly back then. I'd give £100 for that kit. I did buy the blue nike kit we played in for the Europa early doors, watched most the games and then watched us walk out in the final that I got a ticket for. That is now my holy grail.
   I loved last seasons kit. Got one. Make me less of a fan? Of course not. If we were all traditional then there would be nothing changed since fulham formed. We wouldn't be called fulham btw. St. Andrews. Who supports St. Andrews and who supports fulham?