watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jazz Richards

Started by Jonaldiniho 88, June 30, 2015, 08:23:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jonaldiniho 88

Apperently not happening. Wouldn't have been disappointed with him but can't say I'm disappointed without.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on June 30, 2015, 08:23:40 PM
Apperently not happening. Wouldn't have been disappointed with him but can't say I'm disappointed without.

That's how I feel.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

mike_corkcity12

Hopefully can replicate his perforperformance for Wales and not the dozen or so drab games he played for us

FPT

Sky Sports now reporting he'll be in for a medical tomorrow (615980634192785408[/tweet]][/url]).

It'd be a little disappointing had I not seen his performance against Belgium, he looked a completely different player (http://hammyend.com/index.php/2015/06/reassessing-jazz-richards/).

To save me waffling, read what I wrote about Richards after that Belgium game in the link above.

PaulJ123

The formation didn't help him last year at all, but still not sold on him

MJG

I said it on Twitter we had a dozen games of him and then he plays one good international game and all of a sudden people are sold on him.
All he is is another body,  won't offer anything we don't already have.
And I watched him on the left at Norwich and was dreadful.

PaulJ123

Quote from: MJG on June 30, 2015, 09:54:56 PM
I said it on Twitter we had a dozen games of him and then he plays one good international game and all of a sudden people are sold on him.
All he is is another body,  won't offer anything we don't already have.

It does show he has the potential though (I'm not saying he's a good signing by any stretch)

Friendsoffulham

@SkySportsAmy: Sources: Swansea right back Jazz Richards to have medical at Fulham tomorrow ahead of permanent move there.

Andy S

Every player can have a bad game. Form is temporary as well. Given a chance we may see a different player next season

Tonywa

Played very well defensively fro Swansea against Arsenal last month then followed it up with that excellent performance in the International.  Obviously more to him than he showed us last season.

Wimbledon_White

We all slagged off Chris Baird after his first twelve (or so) games.

Give Jazz time.

MJG

I tried giving Jazz time but it's all just noise in the end.

Jonaldiniho 88

Sorry maybe I was wrong. Quoted vital who said there was no contact between the clubs and crystal palace and Aston villa were interested among four championship teams. I think he could do very well for us but I'd be stupid to say he played better than most our uncountable left backs last season. Sorry if my post was misleading, which it appears to be. Only mentioned in good faith.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: MJG on June 30, 2015, 10:38:00 PM
I tried giving Jazz time but it's all just noise in the end.

You need to loosen the hips and feel the sax.

YoungsBitter

Jazz isnt dead, it just smells funny
Quark, strangeness and charm

Jonaldiniho 88

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on June 30, 2015, 11:01:47 PM
Sorry maybe I was wrong. Quoted vital who said there was no contact between the clubs and crystal palace and Aston villa were interested among four championship teams. I think he could do very well for us but I'd be stupid to say he played better than most our uncountable left backs last season. Sorry if my post was misleading, which it appears to be. Only mentioned in good faith.

I shall forgive you, but you will still be hearing from my Solicitors in due course.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jonaldiniho 88

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on July 01, 2015, 12:27:21 AM
Quote from: Jonaldiniho 88 on June 30, 2015, 11:01:47 PM

I shall forgive you, but you will still be hearing from my Solicitors in due course.

I would be offended if I didn't. The woolly mammoths legal team got him out of extinction, I stand little chance

Texas White

077.gif
If he signed for us over PL teams he wants to be here. What is not to like about that.

fulhamben

Quote from: PaulJ123 on June 30, 2015, 09:59:16 PM
Quote from: MJG on June 30, 2015, 09:54:56 PM
All he is is another body,  won't offer anything we don't already have.

It does show he has the potential though (I'm not saying he's a good signing by any stretch)
two words, titi camara. 
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.