watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

new away kit

Started by WhiteJC, July 22, 2010, 08:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

anyone know when we get to see it? I'm surprised that the club hasn't shown us it yet as our first game is away and the team will be wearing it.

...unless it's dark blue?  :023:

LBNo11

...wash your mouth out Mr WJC, I still swear that strip was a curse that lost us the final, and no logical discussion will make me change my mind.. :031:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

WhiteJC

Quote from: LBNo11 on July 22, 2010, 08:41:11 AM
...wash your mouth out Mr WJC, I still swear that strip was a curse that lost us the final, and no logical discussion will make me change my mind.. :031:

we wore it 4 times and didn't win once so....

Nick the Swede

In order to be able to wear my blue replica I will blame Blatter, Forlan, Chelscum, the Tsunami, El Nino and the ash cloud from Iceland before I blame the kit  :59: :58:
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

The Equalizer

Quote from: Nick the Swede on July 22, 2010, 08:58:55 AM
In order to be able to wear my blue replica I will blame Blatter, Forlan, Chelscum, the Tsunami, El Nino and the ash cloud from Iceland before I blame the kit  :59: :58:

You forgot Lawrie Sanchez, Michel Platini and the Borgias.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

Nick the Swede

Quote from: The Equalizer on July 22, 2010, 09:04:00 AM
Quote from: Nick the Swede on July 22, 2010, 08:58:55 AM
In order to be able to wear my blue replica I will blame Blatter, Forlan, Chelscum, the Tsunami, El Nino and the ash cloud from Iceland before I blame the kit  :59: :58:

You forgot Lawrie Sanchez, Michel Platini and the Borgias.

That goes without saying!
-"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups"

HatterDon

Guys! GUYS! Of course we didn't win a single match in our dark-blue away kit. IT WAS OUR AWAY KIT, AND WE DIDN'T WIN A LOT AWAY!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Rupert

Quote from: HatterDon on July 23, 2010, 12:48:19 AM
Guys! GUYS! Of course we didn't win a single match in our dark-blue away kit. IT WAS OUR AWAY KIT, AND WE DIDN'T WIN A LOT AWAY!

I refer the honourable gentleman to LBNo11's remarks regarding logical discussion.  :034:
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

boxhockcycsock

Quote from: Rupert on July 23, 2010, 12:54:19 AM
Quote from: HatterDon on July 23, 2010, 12:48:19 AM

I refer the honourable gentleman to LBNo11's remarks regarding logical discussion.  :034:

Well then, I propose the following:

If all bwerks are snarks,
    and all snarks are krouws,
    then all bwerks must be quips.

Since you follow my illogical syllogism, may I state that the blue jerseys looked like they were tie-died in poo.  :doh:

Love the new home kit tho!  :003:
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.