watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good news about Dave Jones

Started by Lighthouse, July 22, 2010, 06:03:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

Cardiff City have confirmed that they have not received any approach from Fulham about speaking to manager Dave Jones.

This from the BBC.  :045:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Mr Fulham

According to my (well-known) mate, MAF is still trying to lure a big name to the Cottage.
Eriksson and Mark Hughes are some of those candidates.

TheDaddy

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 22, 2010, 06:03:01 PM
Cardiff City have confirmed that they have not received any approach from Fulham about speaking to manager Dave Jones.

This from the BBC.  :045:
:clap_hands:  :clap_hands:  :clap_hands:  :clap_hands:  :clap_hands:  :clap_hands:  :clap_hands:  :clap_hands:
Right im off out celebrate  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:  :beer:
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

Can you imagine the sex case songs sang against us next year if  we hire this non  entity. I'd rather Sanchez back (sorry Blingo).  :046: Do i hear a chorus of Sparkyticus again  :54: . I've always stated i'd settle for Jol if we cant have my first choice Hughes.

White Noise

Don't rule Jol out. I think there are still legs on this one! :001:

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: White Noise on July 22, 2010, 07:03:04 PM
Don't rule Jol out. I think there are still legs on this one! :001:
Was just saying the same downstairs.

The Equalizer

I doubt Jones could get a work permit for this country anyway, so nothing to be concerned with.
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

tingtawng

Mo is trying to save money on salaries by stringing it out till xmas time  :027: :027:
IN SVEN VE TVUST

Vinnieffc

I was saying to a QPHa workmate the same as WN has just said. I don't think Jol has really been put to bed yet. Some political tomfoolery afoot methinks.. I think Ajax were trying to save face in trying to deflect from their financial woes. Now if Ajax were to front up and say "we won the battle" but you can have him for huge financial compensation, we have our man ! As has been said, who really wants a manager who is obviously wanting to leave having agreed personal terms ? Reality check : Ajax are a grand old club but are now a big fish in a small pond.. The Prem is where you go to prove yourself..

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: Vinnieffc on July 22, 2010, 09:16:08 PM
I was saying to a QPHa workmate the same as WN has just said. I don't think Jol has really been put to bed yet. Some political tomfoolery afoot methinks.. I think Ajax were trying to save face in trying to deflect from their financial woes. Now if Ajax were to front up and say "we won the battle" but you can have him for huge financial compensation, we have our man ! As has been said, who really wants a manager who is obviously wanting to leave having agreed personal terms ? Reality check : Ajax are a grand old club but are now a big fish in a small pond.. The Prem is where you go to prove yourself..
I remember the crap rules of the Europa where you know who you are playing next round it was either Juve or the Dutch Molly maids, obviously Juve beat Ajax and we ended up smashing the granny out of the old lady of Turin. Ajax = big club with loads of history yes, better than Fulham now , defo not, when Juve beat Ajax, i thought at least we get to play a true giant before we bow out, if it was Ajax i'd have thought we was odds on faves to go through. Jol could well still be on his way.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 22, 2010, 10:07:03 PM
Quote from: Vinnieffc on July 22, 2010, 09:16:08 PM
I remember the crap rules of the Europa where you know who you are playing next round it was either Juve or the Dutch Molly maids, obviously Juve beat Ajax and we ended up smashing the granny out of the old lady of Turin. Ajax = big club with loads of history yes, better than Fulham now , defo not, when Juve beat Ajax, i thought at least we get to play a true giant before we bow out, if it was Ajax i'd have thought we was odds on faves to go through. Jol could well still be on his way.

If he was to come now would'nt there be the small matter of a growing number of fibs being told. His interview from the tele would certainly be useful in how to bluff and bullpoo seminars. I think we have to consolidate now despite the calls for a big name and get someone in who can work with our back room staff and in essence have moved on to a bigger job .................. Baxter again