watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Forget foriegn managers. Lets have someone homegrown Fat Freddys Cat

Started by VicHalomsLovechild, July 22, 2010, 07:59:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VicHalomsLovechild

He's available (except Tuesdays where he has a nice cash in hand job over in Uxbridge) he courts controversy so we'll get plenty of column inches. He's carrying an injury , so they'll be plenty of empathy with AJ. Knows plenty about grass and cutting it so they'll love him down at Motspur Park and he don't look bad in shorts. He already has his own backroom team in the Northolt five, seems like a marriage made in heaven to me.
The only downside is he's banned from the Offal forum so they'll either have to unban him and ban everybody else or FOF will have to be the official mouthpiece of the Club.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

We want Freddy for our leader
Freddy is a man of class
We Want Freddy for our leader
all stand and raise your champagne glass :beer:

tingtawng

IN SVEN VE TVUST

FatFreddysCat

Cheers  Vic and Syd, i dont like to blow my own trumpet  :005:, but Middx Fulham did twice put 20 + goals past Surrey Fulham whilst i was in charge , in one game at Motspur the much older Middx only had ten men, against a very fit younger Surrey side (they looked fit because we was suffering from hangovers)and infact they finished with 12 men when the dodgy Southfield White sneaked on (not a bad player to be honest). Anyhow Mo was in contact before his second choice Jol, but i just prefer to be a fan, but now we are in the sh1t , i will accept at the reasonable rate of just £1 million a season. Fat Fred it is.

VicHalomsLovechild

So there are no more mistakes Fred. Do you have a buy out clause in your contract and can you bring yourself to relinquish your role a leader of the Middlesex Fulham XI

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on July 22, 2010, 10:32:59 PM
So there are no more mistakes Fred. Do you have a buy out clause in your contract and can you bring yourself to relinquish your role a leader of the Middlesex Fulham XI
Not sure on the legal stuff Vic, but i think a round of San Miguel and Double vodka redbulls should sort it out. Obviously i will miss the players of Middx and it's 4 fans, but i have ambition etc, proper Fulham are slightly bigger than middx Fulham, but i can safely say, i will never move to Red Scouseland.