watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ful a m to h ve ne ra io sh w

Started by Lighthouse, July 31, 2015, 11:25:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

After last season of continual drop outs during the commentary. Fulham are launching a new show.

Fron the Offal.

This season we have enhanced our matchday coverage with #FFCradio which will be live before kick-off at every game, starting this weekend against Crystal Palace.

Presenter Sammy James will be on air from 2pm on Saturday with team line-ups, exclusive interviews with Kit Symons and Jamie O'Hara, and a run down on our new signings, before he hands over to Gentleman Jim and a special guest co-commentator for matchday commentary.

You can be part of the live matchday build up. Join in the conversation by tweeting #FFCradio.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Nero

Gentleman Jim and a special guest co-commentator for matchday commentary.

who do we think the mystery co-commentator could be

Lighthouse

Quote from: Nero on July 31, 2015, 11:30:49 PM

I wonder if Sean has been pushed aside for this one game. Parker may hobble to the microphone to give his expert analysis. So he can keep saying that when he is fit the team will look better.

mike_corkcity12

Shahid Khan to be the mystery commentator. Or Felix.

Woolly Mammoth

I have been informed by a reliable source, that it is Sepp Blatter.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

dannyboi-ffc

It's me!   

094.gif
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

aaronmcguigan

How have they enhanced it? It will still cut out after ten minutes. If they say they have enhanced it by getting an actual decent connection then fair enough.
Adding a presenter, a hashtag and cutting out Sean Davis doesn't count as enhancement

TWFL

The presenter is a guy called Sammy James and is an absolute top bloke. Couldn't find someone more keen on Fulham, chuffed to hear he's got the job, definitely will be worth a listen to.

Twig

To be fair I didn't have any major problems with cutting out and that was listening in from Dubai. I appreciate others didn't share my experience but the service seems to have been patchy rather than uniformally poor.

epsomraver

I heard that it is Norman Collier 064.gif

Ron Sheepskin

Quote from: epsomraver on August 01, 2015, 07:33:25 AM
I heard that it is Norman Collier 064.gif

:clap_hands:

Does understanding the reference mean I am officially old enough to sit in the Riverside with my Werthers Originals?
"Do not affix anything to this wall" - sign that was affixed to wall above turnstiles at Hammy end before someone with a clipboard replaced it with a large Fire Exit sign.

alfie

Quote from: Lighthouse on July 31, 2015, 11:34:35 PM

I wonder if Sean has been pushed aside for this one game. Parker may hobble to the microphone to give his expert analysis. So he can keep saying that when he is fit the team will look better.
Mr L without being rude why do you always seems to focus on the negative, just maybe Sean has other commitments today, or perhaps he does not want to do it anymore, and what is this parker can keep saying? I have never heard him say it before.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

tommy

It's Lilly Alan. I just saw her walk into the cottage.

*DISCAIMER - only part of this might be true

gezkc

The mystery co-commentator has been revealed to be the much loved American rapper, Kanye West, a lifelong Fulham fan and frequent visitor to these shores. He will be performing his commentory to music in his trademark rhyming lyrical style.
Join in the conversation by tweeting #FFCrap

Lighthouse

Quote from: alfie on August 01, 2015, 08:59:30 AM

Mr L without being rude why do you always seems to focus on the negative, just maybe Sean has other commitments today, or perhaps he does not want to do it anymore, and what is this parker can keep saying? I have never heard him say it before.

Everything is relative, how is your great aunt by the way? But if you think that post is focussing on the negative, or that many of my posts since last season ended have focussed on the negative. I can see you are not a regular reader. Which is fair enough as I often don't read what I write either.

Nero

WE HAVE A WINNER SCOTTY P IT IS

Milo

Can't see a link to the commentary anywhere on the site... Please help :(

Blanco

Same old questions. Same old answers. Still, good effort from the club.

bucksfulham

Jim as entertaining as usual. Andy Murray playing for Palace!

bucksfulham

Quote from: Milo on August 01, 2015, 02:54:14 PM
Can't see a link to the commentary anywhere on the site... Please help :(

http://www.fulhamfc.com/first-team/2015_2016/friendly/crystal-palace

click on live commentary