more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Craven Cottage ranked 9th out of 54 "Premiership" grounds

Started by gerrys, August 01, 2015, 08:43:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gerrys

dannyboi-ffc

Yeah I saw this last night. If I'm honest and slightly biased I would put our ground in the top 5 and wouldn't complain about being behind Old Trafford or Anfield but our ground is more unique than Highbury Emirates, Stamford Bridge and the Etihiad. But as I clicked through I was pleasantly surprised just how high we actually were. You don't expect neutrals to see what we see.

It wasn't all an accurate reflection though, QPR that high?  22nd I think they were. Very generous and it also lists their ground as qpr and Fulham lol.
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

gerrys

Yes, I was surprised at QPR too......but as you say, look at it as a neutral and we are classified higher than some notable grounds.

Burt

Andy S

I think that it is a very strange thing to do. How on earth do you do research without visiting the place on a match day. How does it cope with big crowds. What are the toilets like, even what are the people like. let's be honest you get a different perception from all over the ground. Are you an away supporter or a home supporter. Then in the end who cares! I like the Cottage and I have done since the first time I walked through the turnstyle, half a century ago.

Fulham Tup North

Amazing how many of these grounds are no longer here.
From The Dell to Roker Park, to Highbury. Lots of memories.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

hovewhite

All part of watching fulham and its beautiful the ground.