News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If it's Sven, Jones , Curbishly or Zola you can forget my season ticket.

Started by FatFreddysCat, July 22, 2010, 10:51:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

But i still might make my 4/5 games a season. Cant believe people are saying they wont renew if so and so is the manager, ok i'm not the most loyal fan anymore, but when i was going, i'd have still had a season ticket if our beloved Gordon Brown was in charge. If you just support managers why not follow the Special 1, Fergie etc? But your never get the chance to sing "Dicks out" like me and 4,000 other Fulham fans did. I'd love to be able to afford to go home and away, even if we lost every game(oh yeah , we do away  :doh: ) but i've discovered i can do without going all the time, but not able to cut my links completely, hence my omni presense on here. COYWS.

os5889

Living in Cardiff I still have my season tickets, but would be less inclined to come to Fulham Wigan on a Tuesday night to see Curbishley and his hoof tactics.

I missed 2 games last season whilst in Birmingham.

I feel screwed over by the club at the moment that we have all been ignored for the last month, no assurances, no updates (not daily but anything over the search would have been nice) yet we all hand over the cash blindly