watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Kit will be worn today

Started by fulhamfan89, August 01, 2015, 09:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fulhamfan89

The new Kit will be worn in todays match boys!!

f321ffc

Quote from: fulhamfan89 on August 01, 2015, 09:49:17 AM
The new Kit will be worn in todays match boys!!
[/quote
With or without sponsor?
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Toby Ward-Smith

westcliff white

I had heard the kit will debut next week against Cardiff, not that it bothers me too much
Every day is a Fulham day

fulhamfan89

Iv been told today not to sure about sponsor will have to see but im 100% iv been told new kit today

fulhamfan89

Sarah Brookes
Happy matchday y'all. Last one before the big kick off next weekend, get yourself to the Cottage! #COYW

‏@fulhamfan89 
@sarahbrookes1 are the boys playing in the new kit today?

Sarah Brookes
@fulhamfan89 Yep

westcliff white

Change from yesterday morning then, would assume the sponsor issue is sorted then
Every day is a Fulham day

dannyboi-ffc

The evening standard said the eve after the channel 5 advert that visit florida was not our sponsor and that all will be revealed at today's game so I am assuming the sponsor will be revealed. Let's hope my clues the other day don't turn out to be completely wrong. I'm just glad I haven't committed to saying just incase what I think it is is rubbish. Hopefully we find out today but in all honesty I am more concerned about getting in some good players.

Although if it is what I think then I would like to think financially it will benefit us with FFP but all guess work because no matter how big they could be they could still be paying us peanuts
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

VicHalomsLovechild

I wonder if FFP would be more strictly adhered to, if instead of points being deducted for breaking the rules points were given for making it work. Smaller unfashionable clubs could then benefit from making sustainability work.  

Holders

Quote from: dannyboi-ffc on August 01, 2015, 11:05:35 AM
The evening standard said the eve after the channel 5 advert that visit florida was not our sponsor and that all will be revealed at today's game so I am assuming the sponsor will be revealed. Let's hope my clues the other day don't turn out to be completely wrong. I'm just glad I haven't committed to saying just incase what I think it is is rubbish. Hopefully we find out today but in all honesty I am more concerned about getting in some good players.

Although if it is what I think then I would like to think financially it will benefit us with FFP but all guess work because no matter how big they could be they could still be paying us peanuts

Is it Percy Dalton's then?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria