watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham Match Day online enhanced.

Started by VicHalomsLovechild, August 01, 2015, 11:32:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VicHalomsLovechild

Starts at 2 with Sammy James (?) giving team lineups and interviews with Kit and Jamie O'Hara. Then handing over to Gentleman Jim, (blue jeans, black shirt and comfortable shoes) at 3 and he'll have a special guest co-commentator.
Things are looking up. 

RaySmith

TWFL

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on August 01, 2015, 11:32:20 AM
Starts at 2 with Sammy James (?) giving team lineups and interviews with Kit and Jamie O'Hara. Then handing over to Gentleman Jim, (blue jeans, black shirt and comfortable shoes) at 3 and he'll have a special guest co-commentator.
Things are looking up. 
Mentioned it in the other thread but Sammy James is a young guy who's Fulham mad. He's just starting up in the industry (think he's also working at Absolute Radio right now) so it's good to see Fulham giving people like him a chance rather than recruit a bland un-Fulham related presenter.

Craven Mad

This sounds amazing! Really looking forward to that.

Loving the club's new media strategy - gotta be one of the best in the country right now. Maybe Man City the only one as good/better (theirs may be a bit more 'polished' than ours but similar content).

Highlights, daily videos, full-match replays, interviews, inside scoops, all social media bases covered, audio streams of every game, regularly updated news section on website, go-pro Training footage, improved transparency - can't really think of anything else you could ask for!

Thanks again to the club! It's really good for those of us who can't make it to every game but need our Fulham fix.

fulhamphil

Picking up the reins from David Lloyd as matchday programme contributor lifelong Whites fan Phil Mison has been commissioned by the club to write a column profiling the promotion campaign of 1998-9.

Die hard Fulham fan journalist and TV producer Phil needs no introduction and says, "David's a hard act to follow but I've already been down to Motspur Park for a list of characters to interview from that memorable season. I have access to the late Dennis Turner's immaculate archive and have already had a long and extremely interesting conversation with Neil Rodford, our CEO at the time. Nostalgia is a wonderful thing and I'm really looking forward to re-visiting the Fulham story from that fantastic season of 1998/9 under KK."

Thanks to the new Fulham app that enables supporters to download the matchday programme on the morning of every game Phil is especially excited to grab his chance to re-connect with our American support for the club. "Once we dropped out of the top flight my blog with ESPN bit the dust as they focus only on the Premiership teams. The column means hopefully I'll soon be hearing from them afresh, especially as the club is on the rise again. Emerson to be the new Clint? There will be more than a few surprise 'guests' popping up in my column throughout the season. Do join us for the campaign and here's to another promotion.
COYW!

Beamer

Yep the new prog went really well, shame it went off air about half way through the match. Oh well same old Fulham then, full of lovely ideas and words but letting itself down on delivery.

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

Lighthouse

Has dropped out for a few seconds only for me on a PC. Very good show all in all.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Beamer

Dropped off for me and the match day live site showing a loudspeaker with a line through it, on both my PC and ipad - everything else fine, very odd.

RaySmith

No problems with it for me on pc- good show, I thought.

YoungsBitter

On the App most of 2nd half silent which was a shame as that covered all of Mitroglou's time on the park!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quark, strangeness and charm

FPT

Just a note on Sammy James, he was at the student radio conference in Exeter this year, I believe he's since graduated, but anyway, at the conference there was an event called 'Demo Factor' we all had dinner and then afterwards select demos would be played in the hall listened to by the three judges for feedback etc. It was a two hour event which did lead to Sammy winning which is how he got his slot on Absolute Radio. The penny didn't drop until I did a bit of googling on him, but I do remember his demo being head and shoulders above the others. How was it?

I do want to see us continue this media improvements; I've always liked the idea of Fulham FC TV Online of which you pay a monthly sum of £10 for example, but that gives you a load of content like the weekly audio, the highlights in HD, U21 games live and full replays of U18 matches. As well as that you can have interviews online, Ivan was a TV presenter I believe, have him sit down with players past and present for half an hour or something and have a chat. You could even have a weekly vault, a full match of a game with commentary (dubbed if need be) from the past. We do the Fulham Flashback before every game which suggests we've got ahold of all of the footage from then.

What we're doing is great, but I'm certain that there's room to pioneer some and make a few more quid in the process. Maybe it'd cost a bomb to do - extra staff for recording, editing etc, but I'm sure people would buy in. I paid Aston Villa £6 to watch our pre-season friendly in HD... Maybe I'm insane.

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: Beamer on August 01, 2015, 04:44:44 PM
Yep the new prog went really well, shame it went off air about half way through the match. Oh well same old Fulham then, full of lovely ideas and words but letting itself down on delivery.

My thoughts exactly. Still it was a friendly hopefully they'll get it sorted. Interest when Jim was talking to Scotty about the Greek. He didn't seem to have much to say about him!

Nero

Quote from: VicHalomsLovechild on August 02, 2015, 07:33:00 AM
Quote from: Beamer on August 01, 2015, 04:44:44 PM

My thoughts exactly. Still it was a friendly hopefully they'll get it sorted. Interest when Jim was talking to Scotty about the Greek. He didn't seem to have much to say about him!

Probably never met, between loans and injuries