watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just give the job to Noisey

Started by FatFreddysCat, July 22, 2010, 11:23:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

It looks like we are going to have accept a panick appointment, if so i'd rather O'Driscoll (one of my favorite players)than kiddie fiddler Jones. The old school would just love him to succeed, though obviously prefer a bigger name, but why is Jones even in the running?

RidgeRider

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 22, 2010, 11:23:43 PM
It looks like we are going to have accept a panick appointment, if so i'd rather O'Driscoll (one of my favorite players)than kiddie fiddler Jones. The old school would just love him to succeed, though obviously prefer a bigger name, but why is Jones even in the running?

Well according to wiki that kiddie thing was thrown out by a judge pretty quickly but I have no context for what happened on that........ but the bigger thing is he really hasn't been all that spectacular and certainly not at the Premier level. Not sure why he is even in the running. Doesn't make a whole lot of sense...does it? Am I missing something?

vagrant

Fred I have been beating the O'Driscoll drum since Hodgson walked.  Bring it on.......

SuffolkWhite

If we have to make a quick appointment then yes Noisey why not. I have a feeling that Svenner's will be our next manager now, which could be horrific or a blessing in disguise that only time will tell.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Tom

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on July 23, 2010, 07:54:21 AM
I have a feeling that Svenner's will be our next manager now, which could be horrific or a blessing in disguise that only time will tell.
Reading this, I just sh!t myself.  :014:
Fulham for life!

SuffolkWhite

No point sh1tt1ing it Tom, like somebody said on this board the other day "Managers come and go we are here all the time".
Have to say I have concerns that we wont sign players in time for the start of the season and we may lose some that we don't want to from the squad!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Tom

Quote from: SuffolkWhite on July 23, 2010, 08:04:11 AM
Have to say I have concerns that we wont sign players in time for the start of the season and we may lose some that we don't want to from the squad!
That is what im concerned with too.
Fulham for life!

beijing ben

Jones is in the running because he has pretty decent record as a manager. Did ok with Southampton in the premiership. I think we would have a chance of staying up if he was manager. It would be really tough for O'Driscoll. If we are going to take a gamble we should try and get Bilic...

epsomraver

Mo will want a big name manager, he has tasted success and he ill want it again