watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

28 Days Later - Fulham Redux

Started by Lighthouse, July 27, 2010, 02:35:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

The film 28 Days Later - Fulham Redux opens with a man wandering in a club without a manager. He looks at the normally bustling club but finds only emptiness. Only one brief month ago everything was fine. Children played in the street, lovers planned for the future and happy warm thoughts caressed the soul. There were rumours of coarse. An illness that started with a cough. But then nobody believed it would last.

Then hacking coughs and sneezes began to be caught by even the most careful amongst us. 'ROYSS GOH HON HON Then man was told that it would be fine and there would be no need to hurry for a vaccine. The man wanders into a Church. All is silent. The World moves but with out purpose. Suddenly there is movement. The man looks round scared but ready to fight. A pitiful slavering creature, once human but now a being from hell, stumbles toward him, arms outstretched. 'IT WONT LET ME GO. MAKE IT STOP. The creature cries and then falls  allowing the Man to escape passed him. The man was seconds away from becoming a Jol. A bitter, bereft of hope, husk of a human being.

Now the man must search for others like him. Each rumour a hope. Each hope a dream. Is there a refuge in Wales? A place in Germany or even America. Is there someplace, somebody that can turn his around?

There is a sequel to this film called 28 months later - In Fulham no one can here the score. But then that is for another day. Another place.  
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope