watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tonight's game in Sweden

Started by Tom, July 27, 2010, 05:54:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

Anywhere to watch it on the net or listen to it?
Fulham for life!

mrska

Teams
Malmo: Dahlin; Vinzents, Pernennel, Andersson, Elanga; Molins, Mutavdzic, Figueredo, Durmaz; Ofere, Larsson

Fulham: Stockdale; Stoor, Hughes, Hangeland, Konchesky; Riise, Etuhu, Murphy, Duff; Gera, Zamora

Updates on Fulhamfc.com

Tom

Quote from: mrska on July 27, 2010, 06:26:51 PM
Teams
Malmo: Dahlin; Vinzents, Pernennel, Andersson, Elanga; Molins, Mutavdzic, Figueredo, Durmaz; Ofere, Larsson

Fulham: Stockdale; Stoor, Hughes, Hangeland, Konchesky; Riise, Etuhu, Murphy, Duff; Gera, Zamora

Updates on Fulhamfc.com

So no radio or t.v. at all?
Fulham for life!

mrska

Quote from: Tom on July 27, 2010, 06:31:33 PM
Teams

Updates on Fulhamfc.com

Don't think so Tom!

Tom

Quote from: mrska on July 27, 2010, 06:43:56 PM
Quote from: Tom on July 27, 2010, 06:31:33 PM
Teams

Updates on Fulhamfc.com

Don't think so Tom!
Thanks mrska. Bummer, I wanted to at least be able to listen to the game.
Fulham for life!

boxhockcycsock

The game must've kicked off early. There's supposed to be 9 hours difference between PST and CET, at the moment,  :041:
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

mrska

0 - 0 half time..

Fulham's game with Malmo FF remains goalless at half-time, with the Whites again put through their paces by Swedish opposition.

In an entertaining 45 minutes, chances have fallen for both sides, with Fulham captain Danny Murphy seeing the best chance from the penalty spot after just five minutes. However, the usually dependable Murphy fired wide.

Bobby Zamora also headed over from a good position, while Dickson Etuhu failed to capitalise on one teasing pull-back, with the Nigerian international taking his eye off the ball with the goal at his mercy.

At the other end Aaron Hughes impressed with a number of timely interventions, while 'keeper David Stockdale made two key saves.

The Whites did finish the half on top, with this game very much there for the taking. 

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/MatchAndTeam/MatchCentre/Matches/1011/PreSeason/MalmoAway.aspx#ixzz0uuKZQKVb

Tom

Quote from: mrska on July 27, 2010, 07:10:28 PM
0 - 0 half time..

Fulham's game with Malmo FF remains goalless at half-time, with the Whites again put through their paces by Swedish opposition.

In an entertaining 45 minutes, chances have fallen for both sides, with Fulham captain Danny Murphy seeing the best chance from the penalty spot after just five minutes. However, the usually dependable Murphy fired wide.

Bobby Zamora also headed over from a good position, while Dickson Etuhu failed to capitalise on one teasing pull-back, with the Nigerian international taking his eye off the ball with the goal at his mercy.

At the other end Aaron Hughes impressed with a number of timely interventions, while 'keeper David Stockdale made two key saves.

The Whites did finish the half on top, with this game very much there for the taking. 

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/MatchAndTeam/MatchCentre/Matches/1011/PreSeason/MalmoAway.aspx#ixzz0uuKZQKVb

Anyone else starting to worry about Murphy besides me? We need to find his replacement soon.
Fulham for life!

Tom

Quote from: boxhockcycsock on July 27, 2010, 07:08:40 PM
The game must've kicked off early. There's supposed to be 9 hours difference between PST and CET, at the moment,  :041:
I thought the game was starting at 11 our time as well boxhockcysock. I'm in San Diego, where are you?
Fulham for life!

HatterDon

So, Etuhu and Digachoi are back from South Africa.

Where's Clint, JP, and Black mark?
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

Quote from: HatterDon on July 27, 2010, 09:01:35 PM
So, Etuhu and Digachoi are back from South Africa.

Where's Clint, JP, and Black mark?
Clint and JP have been back in London practicing with AJ. Don't know if Mark has reported yet.
Fulham for life!

BarryP

I thought AJ was in the US because of the injury.  Has he returned to London?
"Never give in. Never give in. Never, never, never, never--in nothing, great or small, large or petty--never give in, except to convictions of honor and good sense."

Tom

Quote from: BarryP on July 28, 2010, 03:17:08 AM
I thought AJ was in the US because of the injury.  Has he returned to London?
Yes, he has returned to London per an article I read.
Fulham for life!

boxhockcycsock

Quote from: Tom on July 27, 2010, 07:17:00 PM
I thought the game was starting at 11 our time as well boxhockcysock. I'm in San Diego, where are you?

I'm in Carlsbad, northern San Diego.

I think with the game taking place in CET and not GMT, it should've kicked off at 10 PST. When I checked the match updates on the offal it said 0-0 FT as of 11:00 PST.

Usually with halftime the match will last at least 105 minutes.    :dft005:
Time is blind.
Make sure in the parking lot of life, you do not take it's handicapped spot because then you'll be occupying time's space, the ticket for which is being thrown into a wormhole.

Tom

Quote from: boxhockcycsock on July 28, 2010, 07:12:25 AM
The game must've kicked off early. There's supposed to be 9 hours difference between PST and CET, at the moment,  :041:

That is awesome, I'm in Escondido. For all you people who live in England, we live about 20 minutes away from each other. We should get together and watch a game.
Fulham for life!

boxhockcycsock

Quote from: Tom on July 28, 2010, 07:15:40 AM
The game must've kicked off early. There's supposed to be 9 hours difference between PST and CET, at the moment,  :041:

That is awesome, I'm in Escondido. For all you people who live in England, we live about 20 minutes away from each other. We should get together and watch a game.
For sure. Do you ever go to Churchill's pub in San Marcos? Lots of character and chill barstaff to boot. They get all the good networks and serve up a mean traditional English breakfast.  :54:
Time is blind.

Tom

Quote from: boxhockcycsock on July 28, 2010, 08:23:35 AM
Quote from: Tom on July 28, 2010, 07:15:40 AM

For sure. Do you ever go to Churchill's pub in San Marcos? Lots of character and chill barstaff to boot. They get all the good networks and serve up a mean traditional English breakfast.  :54:
I know where it is at, just never been in it before. Driven by it hundred's of times. Just let me know when you want to go watch a game and I will meet you there.
Fulham for life!