more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Goal of the month

Started by Burt, September 03, 2015, 05:33:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Burt

Burt

Take your pick from the two Cairney ones in my view - the one v. Brighton probably pips his goal v. Hull.

dannyboi-ffc

I'd go for the Hull one I think but only just. Nice that they are including the kids goals although it's a non contest this month.

Cairney vs Cairney
Give us a follow @dannyboi_ffc   @fulham_focus

Email- [email protected]
Email- [email protected]

Supporting Fulham isn't about winning, it's about belonging

Rhys Lightning 63

Yeah, I'm going for the Brighton one too. The fact that he took it first time rather than having a few touches to tee it up just does it for me
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

lomotd

Kaca's goal against Wycombe was an example of the beautiful free flowing football I want to see more off but my choice is also Cairney v Brighton. Better assist and you've gotta love a nice curler.

Ordar

Yeah I voted for Cairney vs Brighton aswell.

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

grandad

I voted for Ross. The drop of his shoulder to wrong foot the defender , the step inside & the measured shot tips it for me.
Where there's a will there's a wife

BigbadBillyMcKinley

McCormacks for me. For someone of his weight, he sure has tekkers
Everything is difficult before it's easy!

Jonaldiniho 88

Cairney vs Brighton got my vote. Some good goals. Nice to see the kids playing some intricate stuff.

Barrett487

I voted for Cairney vs Brighton, cos the keeper saw it coming and still couldn't get there.

love4ffc

The Hull goal for me.  Though Brighton is also a great one.  
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Julius Geezer

Cairney vs Brighton - underside of the crossbar and in, lovely!

Every goal was quality though.

FPT

I went for the one against Hull, I think Christensen does excellently well not only to suck players towards him, but to deal with four or five around him to find the pass to Cairney who now has plenty of space to take a touch and fire right into the top corner.

Christensen again involved for the Brighton goal, what puts me off is if you are a left footed player looking for that corner, it's the perfect position for him. He has time (thanks to Christensen again) to bend it perfectly.

There's something about the Hull goal I find a little more special - from the middle and finding the top corner - and a little more difficult in the play from Christensen.

I am glad to see the kids involved though! Been some fantastic goals throughout the last few years and hopefully this will help give more exposure to quality.

Blanco

I voted for Kaca's goal. Great teamwork building up to the goal. Cairneys against Hull was a close second.

Carborundum

Some good ones in that lot.  Went for McCormack.  Love the dummy he sold to the defender.

PaulJ123

After getting a strange urge to go and place a bet at Coral, i went for Cairney vs Brighton.

kiwian

I went for Kaca's, mainly for the great buildup, great strikes from Ross and Cairney though, let's have more of them!
Is a dream a lie if it don't come true?