watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Woodrow and Hyndman clash

Started by Chutney, September 03, 2015, 06:51:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chutney

Both starting against each other tonight, will be worth watching to see how they get on!
C O Y W

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

fulhamben

Chutney

I'm not sure but there will 100% be a stream
C O Y W

Chutney

Quote from: fulhamben on September 03, 2015, 06:54:27 PM
bt sport 2... 7 45 ko

This is very handy! No often two fulham players start in the same international fixture anymore
C O Y W

Northern Cottager

Completely forgot about this. Only round the corner as well!

Apprentice to the Maestro

Quote from: Chutney on September 03, 2015, 06:55:35 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 03, 2015, 06:54:27 PM
bt sport 2... 7 45 ko

This is very handy! No often two fulham players start in the same international fixture anymore

That is certainly true when thinking about the full England team. I went to the England v Hungary game when Gera was playing and Zamora came on as a substitute.

Encounters at U21 and in matches between two overseas teams probably happen a little more frequently but they are often below most supporters radar. For example Mattilla or Joronen may face Mitroglu when Finland face Greece http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2015/september/03/international-whites.

fulhamben

Swiss72

Ibe is quite exciting. Such a pace. We could do with this. Is he playing at Liverpool?

FPT

Quote from: Swiss72 on September 03, 2015, 09:01:22 PM
Ibe is quite exciting. Such a pace. We could do with this. Is he playing at Liverpool?

I think he started the first two for Liverpool, came on as a sub in the others. Does look to be a good player with strong potential. He spent the first half of last season on loan at Derby (being recalled by Liverpool) and scored 5 goals.

Chutney

Woodrow off now, but he looked class!
C O Y W

Swiss72

Quote from: FPT on September 03, 2015, 09:11:48 PM

I think he started the first two for Liverpool, came on as a sub in the others. Does look to be a good player with strong potential. He spent the first half of last season on loan at Derby (being recalled by Liverpool) and scored 5 goals.

Thanks. He is also taking players on, something Kaca doesn't seem to be able to do. This and pace are a good combination. A loan would be great but I doubt as you said he has a role to play this season.

fulhamben

Quote from: Swiss72 on September 03, 2015, 09:15:19 PM
Quote from: FPT on September 03, 2015, 09:11:48 PM

Thanks. He is also taking players on, something Kaca doesn't seem to be able to do. This and pace are a good combination. A loan would be great but I doubt as you said he has a role to play this season.
his end product was some what lacking though

fulhamben

Can you get stats for this game? I'd love to see his passing stats, must of been close to 100%

leonffc

Quote from: fulhamben on September 03, 2015, 08:52:23 PM
Woodrow has played really well

Bloke on Talksport said he was quality.

But I didn't believe him as FoF say they don't know anything about football :)

fulhamben

Quote from: leonffc on September 03, 2015, 09:55:30 PM
Quote from: fulhamben on September 03, 2015, 08:52:23 PM
Woodrow has played really well

Bloke on Talksport said he was quality.

But I didn't believe him as FoF say they don't know anything about football :)
led the line well, and if ifobe and redmond wernt so greedy, he would of probably got a goal.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes Cauley was outstanding, he shows good potential, and worked his socks off.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

James Wilson scored the winner as England beat the USA 1 0, in the absence of anyone else, Getting James Wilson on loan, would not be a bad idea.

Never forget your Roots.

FPT

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on September 04, 2015, 12:30:48 AM
James Wilson scored the winner as England beat the USA 1 0, in the absence of anyone else, Getting James Wilson on loan, would not be a bad idea.

You've just spoken about Cauley being outstanding - why bring in United's youth player, develop him by exposing him to professional game time to spite our own?

I've never understood the logic, especially for a club like us, to loan another sides' young player because we should (and generally do) have players good enough to step in.

Woolly Mammoth

I think you have misunderstood me. It was a suggestion and no more, that if we we're going to bring a loan in, then Wilson may be a candidate, but not at Cauley Woodrows expense, as I am a admirer of Woodrow, or Moussa's even, but we are all aware that we are  a bit light weight if we have injury problems, people have debated about Hooper and Gale, therefore, if they are not available and Fulham seek a forward then Wilson was just another option.

Never forget your Roots.