watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wales win thanks to Jazz

Started by The Swan, September 03, 2015, 09:57:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

Although Bale scored with a super headed goal, it was a great cross by our own Jazz. He put the ball straight to Bales head.

Jazz had a really good game.
The Swan

Adi-ffc

Rhys Lightning 63

He was superb, but MOTM goes to Ashley Williams in my mind.

Just a shame George Williams got injured when he did, he's missed this whole campaign and could really have done a job
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

FPT

A simply wonderful cross, the modern game lacks players that can deliver beauties just crying to be attacked - Jazz delivered one and Bale duly took up on it with a header matching the quality of the ball in.

Two outstanding games in a row for Wales now.

RaySmith

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: FPT on September 03, 2015, 10:25:00 PM
A simply wonderful cross, the modern game lacks players that can deliver beauties just crying to be attacked - Jazz delivered one and Bale duly took up on it with a header matching the quality of the ball in.

6 actually (I'm not counting that game in Andorra at the start of the campaign)

FPT

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on September 03, 2015, 10:46:29 PM

I meant Jazz individually!

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: FPT on September 03, 2015, 10:49:23 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on September 03, 2015, 10:46:29 PM

I meant Jazz individually!

Point understood and comment withdrawn

Blanco

Well I don't know about anyone else but I think they deserve another bump up the rankings! 3rd maybe?

Shredhead

Just brilliant. Let's hope our George is fit for the Finals next summer. Who knows - it could be the second time we have a George in the winning team of a major international tournament !
Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

HatterDon

And yet I keep reading that he's bloody useless. Go figure.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Alexis

This is starting to sound like a certain Costa Rican
Fulham 来了!

hovewhite

well done jazz,great cross for bales goal

filham

Quote from: HatterDon on September 04, 2015, 01:39:28 AM
And yet I keep reading that he's bloody useless. Go figure.

Jazz could possibly be the lone Fulham player taking part in the Euro 2016 finals, we had best be careful before being critical of him.

Max Headroom

How do Wales play Jazz? How is it different from the position he plays for Fulham?

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Max Headroom on September 04, 2015, 11:41:27 AM
How do Wales play Jazz? How is it different from the position he plays for Fulham?

Wing back, where as he's more of a 'full back' for us. Not 100% sure what the key differences are though, given how much h likes to get forward

FPT

Wing back, so:

------Gunter---Williams---Davies---
Richards----------------------------Taylor

With then a central midfield three of (last night) - Aaron Ramsey, David Edwards and Andy King. Bale in a free role and Hal Robson Kanu leading the line.

Blanco

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on September 04, 2015, 11:55:42 AM

Wing back, where as he's more of a 'full back' for us. Not 100% sure what the key differences are though, given how much h likes to get forward

For wales he plays more as a wide defensive mid that supports the back 3.

nose

I amn not a great richards fan largely because I have seen him so often.
i haven't seen the cross but according to f live it was the header that was outstanding and the fact the ball was delivered by a fulham man is nice but doesn't make jazz a world beater.

In fact whilst i support all the home nations, wales's win sounded pretty underwhelming against the mighty Cyprus that well known power house of world football. One nil and from what I heard cyprus could have scored at least three in the last ten minutes. No Bale no wales. he is essentially a one man man team...good luck to them, argentina were that with maradona, and I wish we had such a player but it doesn't make jazz a world beater because he supplied a cross that bale got on the end of...when he does it regularly for us and doesn't charge into nedless tackles leaving an acre of space behind him I will be more impressed.

It's like with the welsh manager... he is lucky, he doesn't have to do much most of the week, unlik with a regular team and he has a world beater in Bale to provide results... otherwise one could be forgiven for thinking coleman was a good manager.

nose

i have now seen the goal and I agree it was a good cross and a very good finish BUT Bales's finish was not as good as they said on the radio.... the cross is very good indeed but i did notice the defender did not close jazz down so he had all the time in the world to deliver the ball properly and he took full advantage, well done to him!