News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bradley, I just picked up some inside information which is good.

Started by jarv, July 27, 2010, 08:58:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

A friend of mine played for Chicago Fire the season they won the league under Bradley. My mate is a highly intelligent individual and knows his "stuff".

1. He said he is an excellent coach/manager, one of the best he has ever played under.
2. The inside on USA soccer is, their version of the FA, is known as the soccer mafia and hard to break down or break in to. Bradley had his hands tied with his selection for the world cup. (remember his strange looks and body language at times when the camera focussed on him). He was not a happy camper.
3. He is a very intelligent man and a nice person.
4. He is tough with the players but fair, just does not stand any nonsense.
5. He sees the best in players and pushes to make them better.

Does this sound a bit like Roy??

Whoever comes in I hope, like the rest of you, it is very soon.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Bradley will be too much of a risk,we pick the wrong new manager and we will drop down the league like a stone,Bradley could be the next big thing or the next Sanchez-nobody knows yet because he hasn't done anything yet,and before anyone says he did it in the World Cup,sorry the World Cup is no big deal anymore,hasn't been for 8 years,itst too watered down now,the Euro's is a much harder comp to do well in.Bradley is unproven, could be a winner,could be a sinner,let somebody else find out.

tingtawng

http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=206352

Fulham - Bradley Backing

Fulham's search for a new manager has taken a few knocks, and seen a few twists and turns although rushing into this appointment is not going to happen.

One man that has been linked with the job is America coach Bob Bradley, who has now been backed by none other than Sir Alex Ferguson: 'I think he would do well. I like Bob, I like his approach, I think he has a steely determination about him and he goes into a lot of detail in his coaching.'

Fergie, who should know a thing about good managers, also expressed his surprise at the news that Bradley has not yet been offered a new contract, with this due to expire in December so this might see him ready to move on.

The 52-year-old might not be interested in the Fulham job but the Man United manager feels he could do a lot worse than accepting the Craven Cottage post if offered to him: 'He may want the challenge himself, I think that what he has achieved with the USA has been very good.

'He is a young man and I don't think there is anything wrong with taking a challenge in Europe or England.

'I know he has been linked with Fulham and I don't think it is beyond his boundaries at all. I think he is very capable of taking on a challenge like that.'

Quite a glowing recommendation from Fergie who is, like him or not, one of the finest managers of all time!

Read more: http://www.fulham.vitalfootball.co.uk/article.asp?a=206352#ixzz0upCGol7s

it might be a bluff to send FFC into the brown stuff
IN SVEN VE TVUST

jarv

Mr. Syd.
I don't disagree with you, was just trying to be positive (in case he is in the running). Personally, I have always preferred Hughes as the best option.

LBNo11

...hmmm, a Bradley / Lewington / Murphy (?) triumvirate.. :023:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

easy7833

Quote from: Rambling_Syd_Rumpo on July 27, 2010, 09:50:48 PM
Bradley will be too much of a risk,we pick the wrong new manager and we will drop down the league like a stone,Bradley could be the next big thing or the next Sanchez-nobody knows yet because he hasn't done anything yet,and before anyone says he did it in the World Cup,sorry the World Cup is no big deal anymore,hasn't been for 8 years,itst too watered down now,the Euro's is a much harder comp to do well in.Bradley is unproven, could be a winner,could be a sinner,let somebody else find out.

Actually Syd, you could not be more wrong with this post.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: easy7833 on July 27, 2010, 10:56:05 PM

I'm with Syd, Let him prove himself at Burnley, WBA or the like, if he does ok, then in 20 years time when Sparkyticus retires from dominating the Premiership with Fulham, we might give him a chance.

HatterDon

I'll say it again: I think Bradley is a class manager. I want him to stay with USA, but more than that, I DON'T want him at Fulham.

I don't want to read the endless line of poo every time we lose because our manager is a yank. Been there and done that with Boca, McBride, Dempsey, and Keller already.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: HatterDon on July 27, 2010, 11:39:16 PM
I'll say it again: I think Bradley is a class manager. I want him to stay with USA, but more than that, I DON'T want him at Fulham.

I don't want to read the endless line of sh1t every time we lose because our manager is a yank. Been there and done that with Boca, McBride, Dempsey, and Keller already.
The same McBride that is refered to by Fulham fans as McGod you mean HD?  Dempsey is a bit of a crowd favorite, Keller done a decent job when he stood in, Boca i liked, but sadly not Premiership class, perhaps if he was a bit taller, scored some important goals Though. Now if you bring EJ, Eddie Lewis into it, then yes they was crap.

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: easy7833 on July 27, 2010, 10:56:05 PM

I can't see how,what he done in the Prem?the Bundesliga?,the Serie A?the La Liga? :doh: :doh:
this is what it comes down to,it's not anti American,it's anti risk and if most of the Yank posters took their red/white/blue coloured specs off you could see that :doh:

some where down the line there is every possiblity that a Yank manager will win something big,but thats maybe 10 years down the road,it's not today or tomorrow and thats when Fulham FC need someone  :clap_hands: :clap_hands:

HatterDon

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 27, 2010, 11:45:20 PM

I don't want to read the endless line of sh1t every time we lose because our manager is a yank. Been there and done that with Boca, McBride, Dempsey, and Keller already.
The same McBride that is refered to by Fulham fans as McGod you mean HD?  Dempsey is a bit of a crowd favorite, Keller done a decent job when he stood in, Boca i liked, but sadly not Premiership class, perhaps if he was a bit taller, scored some important goals Though. Now if you bring EJ, Eddie Lewis into it, then yes they was crap.

With everyone but Keller, all I read AT FIRST was negative [never make it; useless yanks] and everything that went bad was blamed on Coleman and his Yanks. With Keller, it was too old, useless yank.

It took McBride a decent bit of time to beat down all the board abuse.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Lighthouse

These Yanks don't 'alf have a chip on their shoulder.  :dft012:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Rambling_Syd_Rumpo

Quote from: HatterDon on July 28, 2010, 01:46:51 AM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on July 27, 2010, 11:45:20 PM

The same McBride that is refered to by Fulham fans as McGod you mean HD?  Dempsey is a bit of a crowd favorite, Keller done a decent job when he stood in, Boca i liked, but sadly not Premiership class, perhaps if he was a bit taller, scored some important goals Though. Now if you bring EJ, Eddie Lewis into it, then yes they was crap.

With everyone but Keller, all I read AT FIRST was negative [never make it; useless yanks] and everything that went bad was blamed on Coleman and his Yanks. With Keller, it was too old, useless yank.

It took McBride a decent bit of time to beat down all the board abuse.

Now then Sandy,don't let internet muppets get to you "useless yank" is just a label thrown about by idiots who need to lash out,(unless they are talking about EJ then they have a point),when we have played pants,people have needed a scape goat and as we have a few players from across the pond they are easy to pick out-don't take it to heart my friend,we are not all yank haters  :dft012: if I had 11 players with the heart of a McGod I would win everything :sir_roy: :sir_roy: :clap_hands: :clap_hands: