watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can we please, please, please just get shot of Kit Symon's

Started by Wearethewhites, October 04, 2015, 02:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

This isn't knee-jerk, I've just absolutely had a bloody gut full now, and I'm pretty sure others have to. This isn't a coincidence any more, this is down to man management / coaching issues, and how it's allowed to continue, is bloody beyond me. Please can we get a competent manager in who can perform the the basics like defending corners, set pieces and see games out at 90+6 minutes.

We are going NO WHERE under Kit Symon's, this season is another absolute waste.

Please remove him.     

PokerMatt

Like the bloke. I think.

But, signed. I don't care if he'll one day be a good manager. He's not at the moment and we should be pushing for promotion with this squad.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

f321ffc

Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Twig

Please can you respect him sufficiently to spell his name correctly?

Wearethewhites

Quote from: Twig on October 04, 2015, 02:09:41 PM

At this point, I really couldn't care how his names is spelt.

OUT

f321ffc

Quote from: Twig on October 04, 2015, 02:09:41 PM
Kit Symons, Kit Symon's don't matter how you spell it the man just ain't up to the job.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Baszab

just don't see how the manager could be blamed for that in a million years - lack of discipline and concentration by quite a few players

Peabody

I think it's fairly obvious, it's not this forum you need to persuade. Sorry Kit, I have to agree with them. The exit is that way.

One last thing, please please let's not resort to insults

grandad

OK. You Kit out people name me a manager to take his place. Don´t dare mention Allardyce, Pulis, Holloway & Lee Clarke.
Where there's a will there's a wife

PokerMatt

Quote from: Baszab on October 04, 2015, 02:16:33 PM
just don't see how the manager could be blamed for that in a million years - lack of discipline and concentration by quite a few players

Because it's every game. No matter who the players are. I'd like to see how many goals overall we've conceded from set plays - I'd be willing to bet it's twice as many as the next highest. That's down to coaching.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

f321ffc

Quote from: grandad on October 04, 2015, 02:34:14 PM
OK. You Kit out people name me a manager to take his place. Don´t dare mention Allardyce, Pulis, Holloway & Lee Clarke.
Jose Mourinho may be available soon. 064.gif fp.gif 079.gif
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

H4usuallysitting

ladies and lads remember what he said....."maybe we should do more repetitive drills at the back - but the players find it boring".....that result today sums up the need for more repetitive drills....or are we going to go another season conceding from set pieces......I'm thinking maybe it is time to get the players really really bored 

Tooting legend

Quote from: Baszab on October 04, 2015, 02:16:33 PM

He is to blame. The 11 that were on the pitch were running the game, he took O'Hara off who was bossing the game, he took Demeble off who was linking well with McCormack. Pretty easy to see really who was to blame.

Tooting legend

Allardyce all day long.

H4usuallysitting

The substitutions today were the stuff of an amateur......just hope Garbut hasn't got it written in his contract that he has to play so many games for us

Nero

lets look at who we could have got from last time see if they are still avaliable

Houghton now at brighton top of the league
Clarke now at Reading 3rd in the league
Clement Now at Derby 7th in the League
Lennon the only man to be doing worse then Kit but the club is basically bankrupt

You see its not all down to the players the manager has a lot to do with turning a club around

So basically we ballsed up in appointing the man in the first place and now with Dick leaving Sunderland that wil another good manager out of the pool we can attract.

We might be able to tempt Dyche if he doesnt go to sunderland, Dont think Burton will let Hasslebank go, Mowbrey turning Coventry around basically get rid of Kit lets see who applies we might be lucky and get Big Sam

Wearethewhites

Paul Lambert is currently out of a job, miles better than Kit, and will most likely get you out of this division. Worry about the Premiership when and if we get there. I just want Kit gone, so early in, and another waste of a bloody season. OUT.

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Wearethewhites

Quote from: grandad on October 04, 2015, 03:24:24 PM
Hummm. Not much out there is there.

Grandad, in all due respect, all you are trying to do, is defend the guy without physically saying it, by saying "Well who else then" which gets right up my nose, and I don't know why people do it.

I'm sorry, but people like Big Sam, Paul Lambert, and the other names mentioned above, are a vast improvement over Kit, so it's down to the ambitions of the Club.